[LSJ]Jacob the Glitch

14 vues

XZealot

non lue,
7 juin 2004, 09:35:1407/06/2004
How does Seeds of Corruption interact with all of Jacob's text.

--
Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr

Gregory Stuart Pettigrew

non lue,
7 juin 2004, 13:53:2507/06/2004
> How does Seeds of Corruption interact with all of Jacob's text.

Let's go line by line.

"Jacob's capacity is increased by 4 while he is controlled."

Vampires are normally unable to change their capacity. Snip.

"Your predator can use a master phase action to discard a master card to
force you to discard your hand. Draw back up to your hand size afterward."

Vampires are normally unable to give their predators wacky things to do.
Snip.

Jacob, The Glitch with a Seeds of Corruption should have a blank text box.

LSJ

non lue,
7 juin 2004, 14:20:4207/06/2004
"XZealot" <nbr...@rapidretailsolutions.com> wrote:
> How does Seeds of Corruption interact with all of Jacob's text.

It leaves him with just "Sabbat" as active text.

(A Seeds on Tariq would have a similar effect, leaving him simply
"Idependent" and Blood Cursed as per the default state of his clan).

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Emile Bosman

non lue,
7 juin 2004, 18:33:2107/06/2004
vte...@white-wolf.com (LSJ) wrote in message news:<eb4eb7f8.0406...@posting.google.com>...

> "XZealot" <nbr...@rapidretailsolutions.com> wrote:
> > How does Seeds of Corruption interact with all of Jacob's text.
>
> It leaves him with just "Sabbat" as active text.
>
> (A Seeds on Tariq would have a similar effect, leaving him simply
> "Idependent" and Blood Cursed as per the default state of his clan).

But what about his capacity does it change back to capacity 2?

Emile
"We are an ape with a symbiotic relationship to a msuhroom"

Reyda

non lue,
8 juin 2004, 00:32:3808/06/2004

"Emile Bosman" <ebo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> vte...@white-wolf.com (LSJ) wrote in message
> > "XZealot" <nbr...@rapidretailsolutions.com> wrote:
> > > How does Seeds of Corruption interact with all of Jacob's text.
> >
> > It leaves him with just "Sabbat" as active text.
> >
> > (A Seeds on Tariq would have a similar effect, leaving him simply
> > "Idependent" and Blood Cursed as per the default state of his clan).
>
> But what about his capacity does it change back to capacity 2?

yes since the capacity changing text is disregarded =)

Gregory Stuart Pettigrew

non lue,
8 juin 2004, 00:38:5408/06/2004
> But what about his capacity does it change back to capacity 2?

His capacity goes to 2+0=2.

0 nouveau message