[Q] LSJ

0 vue

GymNat1

non lue,
15 oct. 2001, 17:19:0415/10/2001
if a minion blocks with sniper rifle, can it superior psyche! the combat and
use the sniper rifle range ability again? what about sniper rifle and
telepathic tracking?

i am assuming yes and
no to the above questions.

Nat

Halcyan 2

non lue,
15 oct. 2001, 17:23:3815/10/2001
>if a minion blocks with sniper rifle, can it superior psyche! the combat and
>use the sniper rifle range ability again?

No, I don't think so. The Psyche! combat is not the result of a block.
(Similarly, Guard Dogs won't give it's manuever again in the Psyched combat).

>what about sniper rifle and
>telepathic tracking?

"Weapon, Gun
2R damage each strike. Only usable at long range. If the bearer blocks an
action, he or she may set the range for the ***first*** round of combat to
long; if he or she does so, skip the Determine Range step on the first round,
and the bearer must strike with this weapon on the first round. "

(Emphasis mine). Sniper Rifle's range setting only works for the first round.
Telepathic Tracking extends the combat to the second round so you can't range
set with the Sniper Rifle again.

Halcyan 2

LSJ

non lue,