Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Akaisuisei

ungelesen,
17.09.2002, 20:34:5517.09.02
an
Hi to everybody!

I was off-line for a short time, so, maybe someone alredy asked about
this....sorry.

Anesthetic Touch say "strike: make a hand strike, combat ends immediately
after the resolution of this strike"...

1 - Is AT a real strike or a simply a strange way to deliver a hand strike ?
(like Charming Lobby is a strange way to deliver a political action)

2 - What's happen if someone (opponent or not) play "Immortal Grapple" ?

3 - What's happen if the opponent play "Thoughts betrayed" (really
borderline!)

4 - The new Thaumaturgy strikes (Blood Rage / Blood Fury) are now "hand
strikes"; so, is AT a way to deliver unpreventable (with fortitude) hand
damage ? ....possibly with first strike ???

5 - What's happen if the opponent play superior "The Jones" or the ability
of Watenda ?

Thanks to everybody !

Akaisuisei

The Lasombra

ungelesen,
17.09.2002, 22:11:3117.09.02
an
On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:34:55 GMT, "Akaisuisei"
<sam-ga...@libero.it> wrote:

>Anesthetic Touch say "strike: make a hand strike, combat ends immediately
>after the resolution of this strike"...

>1 - Is AT a real strike or a simply a strange way to deliver a hand strike ?
>(like Charming Lobby is a strange way to deliver a political action)

It is a real hand strike.

>2 - What's happen if someone (opponent or not) play "Immortal Grapple" ?

You may still play the Anesthetic Touch, and combat will end after
your strike and before their strike if played with superior Obeah.

>3 - What's happen if the opponent play "Thoughts betrayed" (really
>borderline!)

Then you cannot play it, as Anesthetic Touch is a strike card and
specifically prohibited by Thoughts Betrayed.

>4 - The new Thaumaturgy strikes (Blood Rage / Blood Fury) are now "hand
>strikes"; so, is AT a way to deliver unpreventable (with fortitude) hand
>damage ? ....possibly with first strike ???

No.
You cannot play 2 strikes for the same strike resolution phase.
Your strike is Anesthetic Touch, which does strength damage, which can
be done with first strike at superior Obeah, but is preventable by
fortitude.

>5 - What's happen if the opponent play superior "The Jones" or the ability
>of Watenda ?

Then you may play another one, as with any other strike that is
cancelled.

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com