Q: LSJ

5 vues

Claus Staal

non lue,
2 mai 2002, 06:07:1402/05/2002
Hi!

Just a quick question concerning the use of "Heart of Darkness". If a
vampire took the serpentis action "Heart of Darkness" and at the same
time had Secure Haven played on him/her, could the "Heart of Darkness"
be removed as a D:Action?? The reason I'm in doubt is because of card
text, that says "...Put this card on the acting vampire..." and in
accordance with "Secure Haven", no D:actions can be made on the vampire
under the protection of this card??

This question goes for any other cards placed on a minion who has a
"Secure Haven".

Please advice!

Regards
Claus

Halcyan 2

non lue,
2 mai 2002, 06:40:4802/05/2002
>Just a quick question concerning the use of "Heart of Darkness". If a
>vampire took the serpentis action "Heart of Darkness" and at the same
>time had Secure Haven played on him/her, could the "Heart of Darkness"
>be removed as a D:Action??

Yes.

>The reason I'm in doubt is because of card
>text, that says "...Put this card on the acting vampire..." and in
>accordance with "Secure Haven", no D:actions can be made on the vampire
>under the protection of this card??

The action is directed at the Heart of Darkness card. Not the vampire.

>This question goes for any other cards placed on a minion who has a
>"Secure Haven".

No. The minion's attached cards (Heart of Darkness), retainers, equipment, etc.
can still be targeted. Just not the minion.

From: LSJ (vte...@wizards.com)
Subject: Re: Atonement / Secure Haven
Newsgroups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad
Date: 1998/03/02

"Secure Haven only prevents (D) actions from targetting the vampire. The Rack
can still be stolen, Atonement can still be burned, etc. because the actions to
do so are not directed at the vampire."

Halcyan 2

LSJ

non lue,
2 mai 2002, 07:50:2302/05/2002
Halcyan 2 wrote:

> >Just a quick question concerning the use of "Heart of Darkness". If a
> >vampire took the serpentis action "Heart of Darkness" and at the same
> >time had Secure Haven played on him/her, could the "Heart of Darkness"
> >be removed as a D:Action??
>
> Yes.
>
> >The reason I'm in doubt is because of card
> >text, that says "...Put this card on the acting vampire..." and in
> >accordance with "Secure Haven", no D:actions can be made on the vampire
> >under the protection of this card??
> >

> The action is directed at the Heart of Darkness card. Not the vampire.

Correct.

> >This question goes for any other cards placed on a minion who has a
> >"Secure Haven".
>
> No. The minion's attached cards (Heart of Darkness), retainers, equipment, etc.
> can still be targeted. Just not the minion.
>
> From: LSJ (vte...@wizards.com)
> Subject: Re: Atonement / Secure Haven
> Newsgroups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad
> Date: 1998/03/02
>
> "Secure Haven only prevents (D) actions from targetting the vampire. The Rack
> can still be stolen, Atonement can still be burned, etc. because the actions to
> do so are not directed at the vampire."

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message