LSJ. Some Questions.

1 vue

Dr. Enrique Montaño

non lue,
12 févr. 2002, 00:12:3212/02/2002
1. Ian Forestal text explains that he can play cards requiring
superior level if he has a Master. What happens if he learns a
discipline via sanguine Instruction?

2. It souns silly, but majesty is solved before Carrion Crows' damage
is resolved, right?

3. If I dodge I still recieve the damge of carrion crows cause it
doesn´t come from a strike, right?

Thanks,
Enrique

The Lasombra

non lue,
12 févr. 2002, 00:16:2412/02/2002
"Dr. Enrique Montaño" <take...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> 1. Ian Forestal text explains that he can play cards requiring
> superior level if he has a Master. What happens if he learns a
> discipline via sanguine Instruction?

He then has that discipline at the inferior level.
Card text.

> 2. It souns silly, but majesty is solved before Carrion Crows' damage
> is resolved, right?

Yes.
"... ends combat before other strikes can be
resolved or any damage dealt."

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/rulebook/rulebook.html#sec6_4_5

> 3. If I dodge I still recieve the damge of carrion crows cause it
> doesn´t come from a strike, right?

Correct.

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com

LSJ

non lue,
12 févr. 2002, 06:07:4912/02/2002
The Lasombra wrote:
> "Dr. Enrique Montaño" <take...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > 1. Ian Forestal text explains that he can play cards requiring
> > superior level if he has a Master. What happens if he learns a
> > discipline via sanguine Instruction?
>
> He then has that discipline at the inferior level.
> Card text.

Correct.

> > 2. It souns silly, but majesty is solved before Carrion Crows' damage
> > is resolved, right?
>
> Yes.
> "... ends combat before other strikes can be
> resolved or any damage dealt."

Correct.

> > 3. If I dodge I still recieve the damge of carrion crows cause it
> > doesn´t come from a strike, right?
>
> Correct.

Ditto.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/