[LSJ] Regarhagen's Hold

1 vue

atomweaver

non lue,
16 déc. 2003, 15:23:3016/12/2003
Card text:
Regarhagan's Hold [Anarchs:R2]
Cardtype: Master

Cost: 2 pool

Master: out-of-turn.
Give this card to another Methuselah during his or her untap phase and
move a reaction card from that Methuselah's ash heap to this card. The
chosen reaction card costs that Methuselah's vampires an additional
blood. That Methuselah may move 1 pool to this card as a master phase
action. Burn this card when it has 2 pool counters. A Methuselah can
have only 1 Regarhagan's Hold.

There was some question in a discussion as to whether the use of the
wording "Give this card..." was sufficient to imply a change of which
Meth controls Regarhagen's hold. The question is, does control of RH
change to the Methuselah to whom it is given? I believe that it
does...

Thanks,
DaveZ
Atom Weaver

LSJ

non lue,
16 déc. 2003, 15:37:1616/12/2003

Yes.
It doesn't "change" per se, since the Meth playing it never controls it.
Like Charnas, it is simply put into play under someone else's control.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Colin McGuigan

non lue,
16 déc. 2003, 16:16:1416/12/2003
LSJ wrote:
> Yes.
> It doesn't "change" per se, since the Meth playing it never controls it.
> Like Charnas, it is simply put into play under someone else's control.

Hrmmm. Does this mean you could use the Succubus club to trade a
Regarhagen's Hold to someone else, assuming they accept?

--Colin McGuigan

LSJ

non lue,
16 déc. 2003, 19:26:5616/12/2003

You can trade anything you control. Charnas, a Hold, Millicent, etc.

Reyda

non lue,
17 déc. 2003, 03:29:4717/12/2003

"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message

> atomweaver wrote:
> > Card text:
> > Regarhagan's Hold [Anarchs:R2]
> > Cardtype: Master
> >
> > Cost: 2 pool
> >
> > Master: out-of-turn.
> > Give this card to another Methuselah (...)

> > There was some question in a discussion as to whether the use of the
> > wording "Give this card..." was sufficient to imply a change of which
> > Meth controls Regarhagen's hold. The question is, does control of RH
> > change to the Methuselah to whom it is given? I believe that it
> > does...
>
> Yes.
> It doesn't "change" per se, since the Meth playing it never controls it.
> Like Charnas, it is simply put into play under someone else's control.

i suspect that soon will be posted a smart combo involving goth band, palla
grande and regarfans' hold, but i may be wrong ;D

atomweaver

non lue,
17 déc. 2003, 10:55:3517/12/2003
LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message news:<3FDF6CFC...@white-wolf.com>...
> atomweaver wrote:

> > There was some question in a discussion as to whether the use of the
> > wording "Give this card..." was sufficient to imply a change of which
> > Meth controls Regarhagen's hold. The question is, does control of RH
> > change to the Methuselah to whom it is given? I believe that it
> > does...
>
> Yes.
> It doesn't "change" per se, since the Meth playing it never controls it.
> Like Charnas, it is simply put into play under someone else's control.

Understood, and thanks.

DaveZ
Atom Weaver

Halcyan 2

non lue,
18 déc. 2003, 04:00:5218/12/2003
>Subject: Re: [LSJ] Regarhagen's Hold
>From: LSJ vte...@white-wolf.com
>Date: 12/16/03 6:26 PM Central

>You can trade anything you control. >Charnas, a Hold, Millicent, etc.

Well, you can't trade counters you control however, correct? Since Succubus
Club only allows the trading of pool and cards, counters aren't included in
that list.

Halcyan 2

LSJ

non lue,
18 déc. 2003, 08:57:4918/12/2003

Right.

atomweaver

non lue,
18 déc. 2003, 13:22:1518/12/2003
"Reyda" <true_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<3fe013fa$0$12014$79c1...@nan-newsreader-03.noos.net>...

It was already posted in the Oct. 2003 !Tor newsletter...

DaveZ
Atom Weaver

0 nouveau message