Dawn operation and Illusions of the Kindred

4 vues

Nikolaj Wendt

non lue,
29 avr. 2002, 14:39:4429/04/2002
If i use Dawn Operation on an action that is blocked and then use
Illusions of the Kindred to start another combat the "damage is
agravated" carries on to the other combat and lasts the "whole action",
right??
Same goes for using Psycho at superior.

LSJ

non lue,
29 avr. 2002, 14:40:5329/04/2002
Nikolaj Wendt wrote:

> If i use Dawn Operation on an action that is blocked and then use
> Illusions of the Kindred to start another combat the "damage is
> agravated" carries on to the other combat and lasts the "whole action",
> right??

No. Dawn Operation only applies to the "resulting combat", by card text.

> Same goes for using Psycho at superior.

Same answer and for the same reason.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Eric Minton

non lue,
30 avr. 2002, 12:34:4830/04/2002
"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message

> Nikolaj Wendt wrote:
> >
> > If i use Dawn Operation on an action that is blocked and then use
> > Illusions of the Kindred to start another combat the "damage is
> > agravated" carries on to the other combat and lasts the "whole action",
> > right??
>
> No. Dawn Operation only applies to the "resulting combat", by card text.

How about Uncontrollable Rage, which lacks that reference to a
"resulting combat"? If one uses Uncontrollable Rage with
Illusions of the Kindred (or Psyche, or Form of Mist, or some
other mechanism to have multiple combats in sequence), do the
effects of Uncontrollable Rage carry over to the additional
combats?

- Eric

LSJ

non lue,
30 avr. 2002, 13:38:5030/04/2002
Eric Minton wrote:
> "LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message
> > Dawn Operation only applies to the "resulting combat", by card text.
>
> How about Uncontrollable Rage, which lacks that reference to a
> "resulting combat"? If one uses Uncontrollable Rage with
> Illusions of the Kindred (or Psyche, or Form of Mist, or some
> other mechanism to have multiple combats in sequence), do the
> effects of Uncontrollable Rage carry over to the additional
> combats?

Uncontrollable Rage card text: "until the end of this action."
(superfluous with the deault for Action Modifiers, but included
to answer exactly this sort of question, I imagine.)

0 nouveau message