Blessed Resilience ***LSJ***

Blooded Sand

Feb 20, 2010, 6:44:12 AM2/20/10
I assume the vampire returns to play with no blood on xer?
LSJ?

Blessed Resilience
Type: Master
Master.
Choose a vampire in your ash heap with superior Fortitude [FOR] and
superior Necromancy [NEC] who was burned from play. Move that vampire
to your ready region.

Pullen

Feb 20, 2010, 7:24:30 AM2/20/10

Yep, when they go to the ash, every thing falls off.

Blooded Sand

Feb 20, 2010, 7:50:34 AM2/20/10

I realise this, just wondering if they come back empty or not. Cos if
empty it makes the deck little trickier to build.

LSJ

Feb 20, 2010, 8:32:11 AM2/20/10

Empty in the ash heap and moved to the ready region = empty in the
ready region, yes.
cf. rescuing an empty vampire from torpor.

Jozxyqk

Feb 20, 2010, 9:06:31 AM2/20/10

It's really just a card for playing when your Turbo Baron deck hasn't drawn
the Soul Gem yet. I can't really think of any other good use for it.

Pullen

Feb 20, 2010, 9:28:49 AM2/20/10
On Feb 20, 9:06 am, Jozxyqk <jfeue...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:

its a free master to bring a burnt vamp back from the dead, so if u
got vamps with thous dis, 1 in a deck isn't a bad idea.

Pullen

Feb 20, 2010, 9:29:07 AM2/20/10
On Feb 20, 9:06 am, Jozxyqk <jfeue...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:

its a free master to bring a burnt vamp back from the dead, so if u

Peter D Bakija

Feb 20, 2010, 9:31:14 AM2/20/10
On Feb 20, 9:06 am, Jozxyqk <jfeue...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:
> It's really just a card for playing when your Turbo Baron deck hasn't drawn
> the Soul Gem yet.  I can't really think of any other good use for it.

For when your unblockable Force of Will bleeds go badly?

-Petre

Blooded Sand

Feb 20, 2010, 9:39:00 AM2/20/10

Well, was kinda more thinking sneaky deck idea with FOR NEC and
bleeding with daring and force. If blocked play dawn ops and amaranth,
then get vamps back. Use heidelberg and either OBE or 5th trad to
refill for another go.

Dasein

Feb 20, 2010, 12:11:04 PM2/20/10

I would have thought it would be used in a Turbo Baron deck when
things go bad and certain cards get blocked or DI'ed, temporarily
shutting the combo down. Blessed Resilience seems a good way to go
about restarting it. Or not? I don't have experience with that kind of
deck. And I can't really think of other good opportunities to play the
card.