Question: Milicent+Horrific

11 vues

Frankiehu

non lue,
28 févr. 2002, 05:05:0428/02/2002
Meth A controls Milicent Smith. His vampire (A) takes an action.
Vamp B blocks.
Vamp A plays(?) Horrific Countenance.

What happens? Does vamp A burn or not? Can he play HC or burned
before?

The cards:

Millicent Smith, Puritan Vampire Hunter

Unique Master. At the end of your turn, your predator takes control of
Millicent. If the Methuselah controlling Millicent has any of his or
her acting vampire's actions blocked, then Millicent and the acting
vampire are burned without combat.

Horrific Countenance

Only usable when this vampire is blocked. Untap the blocking minion.
This action is not blocked, and it is now unblockable.

Thanks,
Frankie

Raille

non lue,
28 févr. 2002, 05:48:4728/02/2002

This ones simple.
HC only useable when blocked, MS burns a minion when they are blocked,
hence, Minion burns with MS before he gets to play any cards.

Raille

Frankiehu

non lue,
1 mars 2002, 02:53:3201/03/2002
Raille <rai...@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:<3C7E0B0F...@spamcop.net>...

Are you sure? I think that is correct, but everyone else in my
playgroup, says the opposite..

Can i find official answers somewhere?

Frankie

LSJ

non lue,
1 mars 2002, 06:17:2301/03/2002
Frankiehu wrote:
> Raille <rai...@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:<3C7E0B0F...@spamcop.net>...
> > HC only useable when blocked, MS burns a minion when they are blocked,
> > hence, Minion burns with MS before he gets to play any cards.
>
> Are you sure? I think that is correct, but everyone else in my
> playgroup, says the opposite..
>
> Can i find official answers somewhere?

Officially: It's correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/