[LSJ] Cumulative Malkavian Rider Clause?

7 vues

Damnans

non lue,
21 oct. 2002, 14:56:1621/10/2002
1. If two of my Malkavian vampires play 2 Malkavian Rider Clause during the
same referendum, do the 2 next votes I call pass automatically?

2. My predator calls 2 different referenda (political actions), can a
Malkavian vampire play 1 MRC during the first referendum, another Malkavian
play another MRC during the second referendum, and the two next votes I call
pass automatically?

Greetings,
Damnans

Vendetta

non lue,
22 oct. 2002, 04:34:3722/10/2002
Unfortunately, in both cases, according to card text, the next vote that is
cast passes successfully, so both MRCs will trigger at the same time during
the first vote that you call.

Derek

LSJ

non lue,
22 oct. 2002, 07:28:3922/10/2002

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Ulugh Beg

non lue,
22 oct. 2002, 16:49:2822/10/2002
LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message news:<3DB53667...@white-wolf.com>...

> > cast passes successfully, so both MRCs will trigger at the same time during
> > the first vote that you call.
> >
> > Derek
>
> Correct.

Greetings , Is the same for Cryptic rider?? So, if vamp A call a
referendum, then play a CR , the next referedum pass can play another
CR??? ;)

thanks in advance & best regards:
a spanish drunk guy ;)

LSJ

non lue,
22 oct. 2002, 19:05:1922/10/2002
Ulugh Beg wrote:

> LSJ <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote in message news:<3DB53667...@white-wolf.com>...

> > > cast passes successfully, so both MRCs will trigger at the same time during
> > > the first vote that you call.
> > >
> > > Derek
> >
> > Correct.
>
> Greetings , Is the same for Cryptic rider?? So, if vamp A call a
> referendum, then play a CR , the next referedum pass can play another
> CR??? ;)

That is different for CR, but what you say is true - you can chain the
cryptic riders (and charming lobby).

henrik ericsson

non lue,
22 oct. 2002, 23:27:5722/10/2002
djen...@hotmail.com (Ulugh Beg) wrote in message news:<c39b6f71.02102...@posting.google.com>...

> Greetings , Is the same for Cryptic rider?? So, if vamp A call a
> referendum, then play a CR , the next referedum pass can play another
> CR??? ;)
>
> thanks in advance & best regards:
> a spanish drunk guy ;)

that would be the case, yes.