A couple of questions

1 vue

Joshua Duffin

non lue,
14 août 2002, 12:52:1814/08/2002

"Gomi no Sensei" <go...@panix.com> wrote in message
news:aiukub$nf6$1...@panix3.panix.com...

> Path won't reduce the 1 blood burned for Call's superior effect, since
> that's not a cost. Cards that modify their cost in when played at superior
> state it explicitly, as Venenation does. Call doesn't say the blood
burning
> is a cost, so it is not affected by Path. As a corollary, a vampire need
> not have a blood to play Call, even at superior -- he can just fail to
> burn the blood and fail to gain the superior effect, cycling the Call to
> no purpose, if for some reason that's a good idea.

Scott - is this last bit actually legal? I'm not quite clear on
whether a vampire can play a card that says "This acting vampire
burns 1 blood to..." when he has no blood. The blood burning
isn't written as optional, but I'm not sure if that invalidates
the playing of the card knowing it will fail.

Josh

called by the sleepy dead

LSJ

non lue,
14 août 2002, 12:58:5514/08/2002

Call of the Hungry Dead can only be used when there is a blocking minion,
but you can play it at superior even if you're empty (for no effect). Why
you would want to do so instead of playing it at inferior is another
question.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message