LSJ - Victor Pelletier + Banishment

Franz

May 31, 2010, 5:32:56 PM5/31/10
If Victor is Banished, I think it's pretty clear that he mantains his
title gained via his special, right?

But if his controller influences him again, would he special kick in,
allowing him to "change" his title? Or even gaining the same title
again (say, for parity shift reasons)?

Can a Banished Primogen Victor return as a Ventrue Justicar?

thx

card texts:

Victor Pelletier [Promo-20060417]
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Ventrue
Group: 4
Capacity: 5
Discipline: cel dom for PRE
Camarilla: When Victor enters play, you may pay 1 pool to make him a
primogen, 2 pool to make him Prince of Paris, or 3 pool to make him
Ventrue Justicar. If Victor's title would be contested, he immediately
yields instead of contesting.
Artist: Matt Mitchell

Banishment [DS:U2, FN:PS, CE:PTo/PV, KMW:PAn2, LoB:PG]
Cardtype: Political Action
Choose a younger ready vampire. Successful referendum means that the
chosen vampire is moved to the uncontrolled region (breaking any
temporary control effects). The vampire is uncontrolled. Any cards and
counters on that vampire stay with him or her (but they are out of
play as long as the vampire remains uncontrolled).
Artist: Steve Casper

LSJ

May 31, 2010, 6:59:40 PM5/31/10
On May 31, 5:32 pm, Franz <franmantovan...@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> If Victor is Banished, I think it's pretty clear that he mantains his
> title gained via his special, right?

I think it is, sure:

A Banished vampire will remember all effects that had been applied to
him, just as contested vampires do. This includes gained or lost
titles, etc.

> But if his controller influences him again, would he special kick in,
> allowing him to "change" his title? Or even gaining the same title
> again (say, for parity shift reasons)?

Yes.

> Can a Banished Primogen Victor return as a Ventrue Justicar?

For 3 pool, sure.