[LSJ] Sandra white and the blood hunt gang.

1 vue

Reyda

non lue,
13 déc. 2003, 10:11:0313/12/2003
Hi !

just one question :
My prey is at 2 pool. Tension in the ranks is in play, controlled by my
prey.
If sandra whites diablerizes an older vampire controlled by my prey, does my
prey burn before the blood hunt ? If the blood hunts decision is to burn the
diableris, do i have myself to burn 2 pool because of the tension or is it
out of play by now ?

thank you =)

reyda

The Lasombra

non lue,
13 déc. 2003, 10:31:0813/12/2003
On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:11:03 +0100, "Reyda" <true_...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi !
>
>just one question :
>My prey is at 2 pool. Tension in the ranks is in play, controlled by my
>prey.
>If sandra whites diablerizes an older vampire controlled by my prey, does my
>prey burn before the blood hunt ?

If the vampire that is diablerized was in torpor, then Tension in the
Ranks has no effect. Sandra White's ability will still kick in, and
your prey will have 1 pool.

If the vampire that is diablerized was diablerized while ready (ie, in
combat), then Tension in the Ranks will cause one pool loss to your
prey, and your prey will be ousted by the one pool damage caused by
Sandra White.

> If the blood hunts decision is to burn the diablerist, do i have

>myself to burn 2 pool because of the tension or is it out of play by now ?

Tension in the Ranks never causes 2 pool loss.

Pertinent card text "burns a pool."

Your prey, if ousted in this fashion, is ousted immediately, before
the Blood Hunt. Tension in the Ranks will leave the game with that
player.

If your prey is not ousted, then you would burn 1 pool when your
diablerist is burned by the Blood Hunt.

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com

The Lasombra

non lue,
13 déc. 2003, 10:31:2913/12/2003
wrote:

>Hi !

>just one question :
>My prey is at 2 pool. Tension in the ranks is in play, controlled by my
>prey.
>If sandra whites diablerizes an older vampire controlled by my prey, does my
>prey burn before the blood hunt ?

If the vampire that is diablerized was in torpor, then Tension in the

Ranks has no effect. Sandra White's ability will still kick in, and
your prey will have 1 pool.

If the vampire that is diablerized was diablerized while ready (ie, in
combat), then Tension in the Ranks will cause one pool loss to your
prey, and your prey will be ousted by the one pool damage caused by
Sandra White.

> If the blood hunts decision is to burn the diablerist, do i have

>myself to burn 2 pool because of the tension or is it out of play by now ?

Tension in the Ranks never causes 2 pool loss.

LSJ

non lue,
13 déc. 2003, 15:46:3213/12/2003
The Lasombra wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:11:03 +0100, "Reyda" <true_...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>>My prey is at 2 pool. Tension in the ranks is in play, controlled by my
>>prey.
>>If sandra whites diablerizes an older vampire controlled by my prey, does my
>>prey burn before the blood hunt ?
>
> If the vampire that is diablerized was in torpor, then Tension in the
> Ranks has no effect. Sandra White's ability will still kick in, and
> your prey will have 1 pool.
>
> If the vampire that is diablerized was diablerized while ready (ie, in
> combat), then Tension in the Ranks will cause one pool loss to your
> prey, and your prey will be ousted by the one pool damage caused by
> Sandra White.

Correct.

>>If the blood hunts decision is to burn the diablerist, do i have
>>myself to burn 2 pool because of the tension or is it out of play by now ?
>
> Tension in the Ranks never causes 2 pool loss.
>
> Pertinent card text "burns a pool."
>
> Your prey, if ousted in this fashion, is ousted immediately, before
> the Blood Hunt. Tension in the Ranks will leave the game with that
> player.
>
> If your prey is not ousted, then you would burn 1 pool when your
> diablerist is burned by the Blood Hunt.

Correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Reyda

non lue,
14 déc. 2003, 09:03:1414/12/2003

"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> wrote

(...)

> > Your prey, if ousted in this fashion, is ousted immediately, before
> > the Blood Hunt. Tension in the Ranks will leave the game with that
> > player.
> >
> > If your prey is not ousted, then you would burn 1 pool when your
> > diablerist is burned by the Blood Hunt.
>
> Correct.

thanks to both of you
(and for the sake of clarity i should have add that the diablerie occured
during combat)

0 nouveau message