Millicent and temporary control

yourself

Dec 15, 2009, 11:59:01 AM12/15/09
Sorry, I've been away from the game and this group so my memory is
vague and my search skills may be suspect.

Anyway Millicent Smith, Puritan Vampire Hunter says

"Put this card in play. If any of your vampires are blocked, burn
Millicent and your acting vampire (without combat). During your
discard phase, your predator takes control of Millicent."

If I take temporary control of, say, my predator's vampire with
something like spirit marionette while my predator has Millicent, does
the marionetted vampire burn if blocked?

Cos I used to run this Multi Millicent-Spirit Marionette deck
[millicent "keeps" other dudes untapped] and I forget the nuances.

LSJ

Dec 15, 2009, 12:06:12 PM12/15/09
On 12/15/09 11:59 , yourself wrote:
> Sorry, I've been away from the game and this group so my memory is
> vague and my search skills may be suspect.
>
> Anyway Millicent Smith, Puritan Vampire Hunter says
>
> "Put this card in play. If any of your vampires are blocked, burn
> Millicent and your acting vampire (without combat). During your
> discard phase, your predator takes control of Millicent."
>
> If I take temporary control of, say, my predator's vampire with
> something like spirit marionette while my predator has Millicent, does
> the marionetted vampire burn if blocked?

No. The vampire you control is not controlled by your predator.

Wait until you have Millicent, then steal the vampire and get him blocked.

yourself

Dec 16, 2009, 12:39:35 AM12/16/09

Thanks!