result from the french open..

arwall

Nov 20, 2001, 5:10:37 PM11/20/01
so here is the finalist in order of the preliminary rounds VP :

1 - Malkavian Master (Prank, etc...)
2 - Nosferatu Vote
3 - Allies Fight
4 - Tréméré Fight
5 - Weenie Présence

Vainqueur : Après des énormes erreurs de jeux de l'allié Fight, la
victoire revient à Emmanuel Martin qui jouait le Weenie Présence...
winner : after tremendous mistakes from the allies fight deck ; the
vicoty is for the weenie presence deck ..

i will post the winner deck and the other deck ASAP..

i will send a copy to the_lasombra for archiving...

strange finalist deck don't you think ?
2 fight deck ( and no euro brujah or potence )
1 weenie and 1 nosfe vote (ok)
1 malkavian with a lot of master ...

arwall

JC

Nov 21, 2001, 4:42:00 AM11/21/01
> strange finalist deck don't you think ?
> 2 fight deck ( and no euro brujah or potence )
> 1 weenie and 1 nosfe vote (ok)
> 1 malkavian with a lot of master ...

I was playing the Tremere fight deck

I had plenty of combat cards

lots of Thoughts betrayed, Theft of vitae, Trap, Apportation

even 2 Blood to water and 2 Ivory bows

but funnily enough I never really got to kick vampiric butt in the
tourney

I always ended up discarding my Bum's rushes etc.

how weird is that ?!

maybe it was because I had to spend my time bloating because of all
the Anarch revolts appearing all over the place

anyway I find it wonderful to see combat really compete with the other
decks

and congrats again to Mr "weenie ally rush" for a great deck

too bad you messed up, you could have swept big time !

JC