Treaty of Laibach+Summon the Serpent?

Kyabetsu

Jun 23, 2010, 12:20:17 PM6/23/10
Could I, using Summon the Serpent, search my crypt and choose a
Tremere vampire with tha? Or does the Tremere count as having ser
strictly while in play?

Treaty of Laibach
Unique master. Requires both Follower of Set and Tremere.
Put this card in play. Each Follower of Set is considered to have a
level of Thaumaturgy [tha] equal to his or her level of Serpentis
[ser] . Each Tremere is considered to have a level of Serpentis equal
to his or her level of Thaumaturgy.

Summon the Serpent
Action. Follower of Set.
Search your crypt for a vampire with Serpentis. Show it to all players
and place it face down in your uncontrolled region and move 1 blood
from the blood bank to that uncontrolled vampire. Shuffle your crypt
afterward.

Blooded Sand

Jun 23, 2010, 5:40:49 PM6/23/10

LSJ?
And I assume OP means treaty is in play.

Juggernaut1981

Jun 23, 2010, 5:46:13 PM6/23/10
> And I assume OP means treaty is in play.- Hide quoted text -

No no,
I think what he means is...

Does a Tremere in your crypt, while Treaty of Laibach is already in
play, have tha, or tha & ser...

floppyzedolfin

Jun 24, 2010, 2:58:52 AM6/24/10
On Jun 23, 6:20 pm, Kyabetsu <marcjans...@gmail.com> wrote:

I suppose Treaty of Laibach only affects vampires in play, similarly
to what Wormwood does. But I can't even find a link to a Wormwood
ruling on vampires in uncontrolled...

LSJ

Jun 24, 2010, 7:29:42 AM6/24/10

Correct.