Textbook damnation and concordance

Sutekh_23

Feb 7, 2009, 11:51:18 AM2/7/09
Question 1:
Vampire A equips with the textbook damnation and untaps
Vampire A plays concordance
Vampire B takes Textbook and untaps
Vampire B plays concordance

Does vampire A still have the benefit of the concordance?
I assume yes as concordance, by card text, only requires the infernal
trait to play the card, not to use the benefits of it. Is this
Correct?

Question 2:
If a vampire has Concordance and plays Force of Will, do they take X
unpreventable Agg damage or X unpreventable damage?
I assume X unpreventable as Concordance states "treat aggravated
damage as normal" with no caveat timing (ie: combat). Is this Correct?

Cheers
Sutekh_23

LSJ

Feb 7, 2009, 12:35:59 PM2/7/09
Sutekh_23 wrote:
> Question 1:
> Vampire A equips with the textbook damnation and untaps
> Vampire A plays concordance
> Vampire B takes Textbook and untaps
> Vampire B plays concordance
>
> Does vampire A still have the benefit of the concordance?
> I assume yes as concordance, by card text, only requires the infernal
> trait to play the card, not to use the benefits of it. Is this
> Correct?

Yes.

> Question 2:
> If a vampire has Concordance and plays Force of Will, do they take X
> unpreventable Agg damage or X unpreventable damage?
> I assume X unpreventable as Concordance states "treat aggravated
> damage as normal" with no caveat timing (ie: combat). Is this Correct?

He takes X unpreventable agg and burns X blood to heal it (since he treats it as
normal).

Sutekh_23

Feb 7, 2009, 12:40:03 PM2/7/09

Thanks LSJ :)