[LSJ] Oliver Thrace's ability

4 vues

Martin Bruset Solberg

non lue,
19 sept. 2002, 11:34:2519/09/2002
I have a couple of questions regarding Oliver Thrace's ability to discard a
card requiering a thaumaturgy card to gain +1 bleed.

Can I use it during another metuselahs vampires action?
Can I use it during another of my vampires action?
Can I use Oliver Thrace's ability only during a bleeding action?

LSJ

non lue,
19 sept. 2002, 11:46:4019/09/2002
Martin Bruset Solberg wrote:

> I have a couple of questions regarding Oliver Thrace's ability to discard a
> card requiering a thaumaturgy card to gain +1 bleed.
>
> Can I use it during another metuselahs vampires action?

No.

> Can I use it during another of my vampires action?

No.

> Can I use Oliver Thrace's ability only during a bleeding action?

Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message