LSJ 'cancel' again...

5 vues

Reyda

non lue,
27 juin 2001, 13:57:1427/06/2001
hi !
here is a simple rule question.
"my" Jessica enters combat against vampire lambda. I play arm of the abyss
superior (dodge+additional). Opponent says "then i will strike with hands".
I choose to cancel my strike with superior Primal Instinct to play something
nastier... Is the 'additional strike' from arm of the abyss still there ? or
is it canceled too ? if it has vanished, can i play another card to gain
additional strikes this round (except sup quickness, of course), or is it
now impossible ?

And what if my sup' arm of the abyss was canceled by "the jones" ? by a D.I
? is the answer identical ?

thank you =)

reyda

LSJ

non lue,
27 juin 2001, 15:05:3327/06/2001
"Reyda" <re...@noos.fr> wrote:
>hi !
>here is a simple rule question.
>"my" Jessica enters combat against vampire lambda. I play arm of the abyss
>superior (dodge+additional). Opponent says "then i will strike with hands".
>I choose to cancel my strike with superior Primal Instinct to play something
>nastier... Is the 'additional strike' from arm of the abyss still there ? or

No.

>is it canceled too ? if it has vanished, can i play another card to gain
>additional strikes this round (except sup quickness, of course), or is it
>now impossible ?

You may play one. The limit is on "use", not on "play".

>And what if my sup' arm of the abyss was canceled by "the jones" ? by a D.I
>? is the answer identical ?

Yes.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message