[LSJ] I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times ...

9 vues

Myron Mychal

non lue,
24 juin 2002, 17:24:1324/06/2002
... but do multiple Anarch Revolts stack (i.e. do I lose 2 pool during
Untap if there are 2 Anarch revolts in play?)? This has been a
constant source of aggravation in our gaming group and the White Wolf
website doesn't list any clarifications or rulings for this aspect of
Anarch Revolt. It's the age-old Army of Rats/Anarch Revolt question
though the text on Army of Rats at least clarifies that its effects
are not cumulative.

Thanks in advance

Myron Mychal

GreySeer

non lue,
24 juin 2002, 17:47:0624/06/2002
"Myron Mychal" <Myr...@badgermeter.com> wrote in message

All cards stack by default without text specifically stating otherwise. Army
of Rats, was not clarified but rather errataed to prevent it from being
stackable.

LSJ

non lue,
25 juin 2002, 07:53:3725/06/2002

Correct.

All effects stack by default, so no clarification on the Anarch Revolt
(which follows the default) is necessary.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

0 nouveau message