Treachery&Voter Captivation

4 vues

DerekCastor

non lue,
18 déc. 2003, 08:54:2818/12/2003
Hi !
If i calling a vote and i have 1 pool and my prey play a Treachery,
can i play Voter Captivation and save my *ss ?

Tanx the answers !

LSJ

non lue,
18 déc. 2003, 09:02:0418/12/2003
DerekCastor wrote:
> If i calling a vote and i have 1 pool and my prey play a Treachery,
> can i play Voter Captivation and save my *ss ?

No. Pool loss from Treachery is "when the results are tallied", before
the time Voter Cap can be played ("after a successful referendum").

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

DerekCastor

non lue,
18 déc. 2003, 09:02:2118/12/2003
Hi !

If i calling a vote and i have 1 pool and my prey play a Treachery,
can i play Voter Captivation and save my *ss ?

Tanx the answers!

tHamas

0 nouveau message