Internal Recursion

David Cherryholmes

Feb 4, 2002, 10:07:10 AM2/4/02

Card text says "only useable by a minion who successfully blocks."

Can I play this at superior, to prevent the opposing minion from untapping
during his next untap phase, after combat, or do I have to play it before
combat begins?

David Cherryholmes
Duke Radiology
P.E.T. Facility
(919) 684-7714
d...@petsparc.mc.duke.edu

LSJ

Feb 4, 2002, 10:20:27 AM2/4/02
David Cherryholmes wrote:

> Card text [on Internal Recursion] says "only useable by a minion who
> successfully blocks."
>
> Can I play this at superior, to prevent the opposing minion from untapping
> during his next untap phase, after combat, or do I have to play it before
> combat begins?

Before combat.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/