Ambulence and Catatonic Fear?

1 view

Screaming Vermillian

Oct 23, 2007, 9:00:25 PM10/23/07
How does action continues as if unblocked effects work with Catatonic
Fear (in superior)? Will the blocker still take the damage?

LSJ

Oct 23, 2007, 10:08:42 PM10/23/07
Screaming Vermillian wrote:
> How does action continues as if unblocked effects work with Catatonic
> Fear (in superior)? Will the blocker still take the damage?

No. Continuance disrupts it.

dvorax

Oct 24, 2007, 4:07:09 AM10/24/07

Is it really so? I think Ambulance is an "after combat" effect, so why
should it interfere with the combat-tied Catatonic Fear effect? Isn't
the CF damage already applied, when I choose to use my Ambulance?

And another Ambulance window question: Is the Cats' Guidance window
before or after the Ambulance tapping window?

Thanks,
dvorax.

LSJ

Oct 24, 2007, 6:32:24 AM10/24/07
dvorax wrote:
> On Oct 24, 4:08 am, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
>> Screaming Vermillian wrote:
>>> How does action continues as if unblocked effects work with Catatonic
>>> Fear (in superior)? Will the blocker still take the damage?
>> No. Continuance disrupts it.
>
> Is it really so? I think Ambulance is an "after combat" effect, so why
> should it interfere with the combat-tied Catatonic Fear effect? Isn't
> the CF damage already applied, when I choose to use my Ambulance?

Ah, quite right. The Ambulance isn't used during the resolution of Catatonic
Fear. And it doesn't start combat. Don't know what I was thinking above.

> And another Ambulance window question: Is the Cats' Guidance window
> before or after the Ambulance tapping window?

Same window.

Kevin M.

Oct 24, 2007, 3:46:17 PM10/24/07

LSJ, is there a ng post somewhere that tells us (or could you list) the
cards that are "continuance" and the cards which have effects that are
"disrupted"? I think I know them, but it would be nice to upt them to
paper. Thanks. :)

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier