LSJ : Question about Lazar's Special Ability

Ethan Burrow

Feb 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/13/99
A Methuselah has Lazar ready, with no vampires in his uncontrolled
region. His prey has blood on an uncontrolled vampire.

Can Lazar use his special ability to move a blood from his prey's
vampire into 'limbo', or is Lazar unable to even attempt the action?

--
Ethan Burrow - Prince of Austin
et...@ddg.com

James Coupe

Feb 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/14/99
In article <1dn6jhf.7v...@cs39-178.austin.rr.com>, Ethan Burrow
<et...@ddg.com> writes

>A Methuselah has Lazar ready, with no vampires in his uncontrolled
>region. His prey has blood on an uncontrolled vampire.
>
>Can Lazar use his special ability to move a blood from his prey's
>vampire into 'limbo', or is Lazar unable to even attempt the action?

I believe that Lazar would take the blood, and then it would just go to
the blood bank, having nowhere to go.

--
James Coupe (Prince of Mercia, England)

Vampire: Elder Kindred Network
http://madnessnetwork.hexagon.net

LSJ

Feb 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/15/99
Ethan Burrow wrote:

> A Methuselah has Lazar ready, with no vampires in his uncontrolled
> region. His prey has blood on an uncontrolled vampire.
>
> Can Lazar use his special ability to move a blood from his prey's
> vampire into 'limbo', or is Lazar unable to even attempt the action?

He is unable to attempt the action, since there is no uncontrolled
vampire to move the blood to.

--
L. Scott Johnson (vte...@wizards.com) VTES Net.Rep for Wizards of the Coast.
Links to revised rulebook, rulings, errata, and DCI (tournament) rules: