propaganda questions

3 vues

MadCat

non lue,
28 avr. 2001, 04:40:3828/04/2001
Just a little question that went out yesterday in my playgroup:

When, exactly, the tap effect of superior Propaganda is applied?
An example:
Vamp A uses Propaganda against me and I try to block with vamp B. Vamp A
increases his stealth so B cannot block him anymore. But vamp B plays a
Deflection on Metuselah Z. Does Z have to tap a ready minion? . When, in
this steps, takes place the tap effect?

LSJ

non lue,
28 avr. 2001, 06:34:2028/04/2001
>===== Original Message From "MadCat" <donc...@tin.it> =====

>When, exactly, the tap effect of superior Propaganda is applied?

Like all actions, the effects or Propaganda are applied when the action
resolves successfully. [6.2.3]

>An example:
>Vamp A uses Propaganda against me and I try to block with vamp B. Vamp A
>increases his stealth so B cannot block him anymore. But vamp B plays a
>Deflection on Metuselah Z. Does Z have to tap a ready minion? . When, in
>this steps, takes place the tap effect?

If Z doesn't block (and doesn't bounce, etc.), then Z taps a ready
untapped minion when the action resolves.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

jeroen rombouts

non lue,
28 avr. 2001, 08:30:3828/04/2001

"LSJ" <vte...@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message

> >===== Original Message From "MadCat" <donc...@tin.it> =====
> >When, exactly, the tap effect of superior Propaganda is applied?
>
> Like all actions, the effects or Propaganda are applied when the action
> resolves successfully. [6.2.3]

When the Propaganda action is succesfull or when the bleed action is
succesfull? Important for cards like Telepathic Counter and Spying Mission.

Tom Mad&Co

non lue,
28 avr. 2001, 16:54:1428/04/2001
> When the Propaganda action is succesfull or when the bleed action is
> succesfull? Important for cards like Telepathic Counter and Spying
Mission.

Even if the bleed amount is reduced to 0, the action was successfull (i.e.:
unblocked) so you have to tap a Minion

It's a damn good card, even at its high cost.

Sunbeam

LSJ

non lue,
28 avr. 2001, 18:10:3428/04/2001
>===== Original Message From "Tom Mad&Co" <t...@almadrava.net> =====

>> When the Propaganda action is succesfull or when the bleed action is
>> succesfull? Important for cards like Telepathic Counter and Spying
>Mission.
>
>Even if the bleed amount is reduced to 0, the action was successfull (i.e.:
>unblocked) so you have to tap a Minion

Correct.

0 nouveau message