LSJ- Diablerie and Contested Equipment

XZealot

Nov 21, 2007, 6:06:08 PM11/21/07
Does a vampire gain contested equipment when it commits diablerie?

I initially thought yes, but the equipment is out of play. So, I
don't know.

Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr
XZealot
Archon of the Swamp

LSJ

Nov 21, 2007, 7:54:27 PM11/21/07
XZealot wrote:
> Does a vampire gain contested equipment when it commits diablerie?

No.

> I initially thought yes, but the equipment is out of play. So, I
> don't know.

It's out of play, right.
So it doesn't move for diablerie (nor for transferring to a friendly equipping
minion, nor for being stolen with Fast Hands, etc.)

XZealot

Nov 22, 2007, 5:07:32 AM11/22/07

Okay, but is it still contested (for the purpose of Clio's Kiss at
dom)?

LSJ

Nov 22, 2007, 7:38:37 AM11/22/07
XZealot wrote:
> On Nov 21, 6:54 pm, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
>> XZealot wrote:
>>> Does a vampire gain contested equipment when it commits diablerie?
>> No.
>>
>>> I initially thought yes, but the equipment is out of play. So, I
>>> don't know.
>> It's out of play, right.
>> So it doesn't move for diablerie (nor for transferring to a friendly equipping
>> minion, nor for being stolen with Fast Hands, etc.)
>
> Okay, but is it still contested (for the purpose of Clio's Kiss at
> dom)?

No. It is burned.