[LSJ] Marthe Dizier Q

7 vues

AL

non lue,
17 mai 2004, 10:24:0217/05/2004
I do not remember her text exactly, but, if she burns a blood after
combat to move Psyche! in her controllers hand, can she use it to
restart the combat? I guess [no], but I'm not sure.

-Antero

PS: if [yes] then [O_o]

Colin McGuigan

non lue,
17 mai 2004, 13:01:5617/05/2004
AL wrote:

> I do not remember her text exactly, but, if she burns a blood after
> combat to move Psyche! in her controllers hand, can she use it to
> restart the combat? I guess [no], but I'm not sure.

The timing window for Bum's Rush replacement with Psyche! would argue
that she could, in fact, do that.

--Colin McGuigan

LSJ

non lue,
17 mai 2004, 13:34:4317/05/2004
nom...@jippii.fi (AL) wrote in message news:<ea6a080a.0405...@posting.google.com>...

> I do not remember her text exactly, but, if she burns a blood after
> combat to move Psyche! in her controllers hand, can she use it to
> restart the combat? I guess [no], but I'm not sure.

Correct. Psyche! (superior) is not played "during" the combat as
Marthe's text requires.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

John Flournoy

non lue,
17 mai 2004, 17:42:0917/05/2004
Colin McGuigan <magu...@BGONEspeakeasy.net> wrote in message news:<WQ6dnXg3z7T...@speakeasy.net>...

(after LSJ says 'no')

Not so bulletproof now, are you? :P

-John Flournoy

Colin McGuigan

non lue,
17 mai 2004, 19:54:1617/05/2004
John Flournoy wrote:
> (after LSJ says 'no')
>
> Not so bulletproof now, are you? :P

It's just a flesh wound!

--Colin McGuigan

Spectro

non lue,
17 mai 2004, 22:55:2617/05/2004

"LSJ" <vte...@white-wolf.com> escreveu na mensagem

So does it mean that I can End combat with Catatonic Fear/Riposte and
inflict damage with CF/Psyche!/CF/Psyche!/CF/Psyche!/CF/Psyche!/ until the
opposing vampire goes to torpor?
[Just for curiosity purposes]

---
Mensagem Protegida contra vírus.

Halcyan 2

non lue,
17 mai 2004, 22:55:5917/05/2004
>So does it mean that I can End combat with Catatonic Fear/Riposte and
>inflict damage with CF/Psyche!/CF/Psyche!/CF/Psyche!/CF/Psyche!/ until the
>opposing vampire goes to torpor?
>[Just for curiosity purposes]

No. Psyche cancels the after combat effects of Catatonic Fear.

Halcyan 2

Emmit Svenson

non lue,
18 mai 2004, 12:19:5718/05/2004
vte...@white-wolf.com (LSJ) wrote in message news:<eb4eb7f8.04051...@posting.google.com>...

> nom...@jippii.fi (AL) wrote in message news:<ea6a080a.0405...@posting.google.com>...
> > I do not remember her text exactly, but, if she burns a blood after
> > combat to move Psyche! in her controllers hand, can she use it to
> > restart the combat? I guess [no], but I'm not sure.
>
> Correct. Psyche! (superior) is not played "during" the combat as
> Marthe's text requires.

So if she had played it at inferior, she could reclaim it and use it
at the superior?

Timlagor

non lue,
18 mai 2004, 12:49:4218/05/2004
LSJ expounded:

> nom...@jippii.fi (AL) wrote in message news:<ea6a080a.0405...@posting.google.com>...
> > I do not remember her text exactly, but, if she burns a blood after
> > combat to move Psyche! in her controllers hand, can she use it to
> > restart the combat? I guess [no], but I'm not sure.
>
> Correct. Psyche! (superior) is not played "during" the combat as
> Marthe's text requires.

Suppose she Played psyche! (press) in the combat - coudl she pick it up
and use it at superior?

LSJ

non lue,
18 mai 2004, 22:22:2818/05/2004