Deep Song vs. Armor of Caine's Fury (LSJ)

Jarkko Suvela

Feb 24, 2010, 4:22:26 AM2/24/10

My friend asked me a question I really don't have an answer, so how
it goes here?

Meth A. rushes with Deep Song (frenzy)
Meth B. plays Armor of Caine's Fury before range is Determined
(cancels ongoing frenzies and cannot be frenzied)

-Will Meth B remain as active player as Deep Song suggests or will
the active player change?

thanks in advance!

PS.
When using Undele's special vote ability to get 2 minion cards from
ash heap, can you name a card that you don't have in your ash heap?
use the same card in votepush (burn vote card from your hand to get +1
vote from it)

-Jarkko

LSJ

Feb 24, 2010, 6:49:19 AM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 4:22 am, Jarkko Suvela <jarkko_suv...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>  My friend asked me a question I really don't have an answer, so how
> it goes here?
>
>  Meth A. rushes with Deep Song (frenzy)
>  Meth B. plays Armor of Caine's Fury before range is Determined
> (cancels ongoing frenzies and cannot be frenzied)

No frenzy cards have been played on B "this combat", so there are none
to cancel.

>  -Will Meth B remain as active player as Deep Song suggests or will
> the active player change?

Remain.

>  thanks in advance!
>
>  PS.

This isn't a P.S. to "Deep Song vs. Armor of Caine's Fury". It is a
separate topic.

>  When using Undele's special vote ability to get 2 minion cards from
> ash heap, can you name a card that you don't have in your ash heap?

No.

> use the same card in votepush (burn vote card from your hand to get +1
> vote from it)

I can't parse this question, sorry.

Brum

Feb 24, 2010, 7:24:52 AM2/24/10

I think he means:
"I have a Banishment in my had, but none in my ash heap.
Can I name Banishment, burn it for vote push and then retrieve it?"

Your previous answer solves this.

I can't believe you didn't take your parsing pills in the morning.

Jarkko Suvela

Feb 24, 2010, 10:08:46 AM2/24/10
-SNIKTS-

> >  PS.
>
> This isn't a P.S. to "Deep Song vs. Armor of Caine's Fury". It is a
> separate topic.
>
> >  When using Undele's special vote ability to get 2 minion cards from
> > ash heap, can you name a card that you don't have in your ash heap?
>
> No.
>
> > use the same card in votepush (burn vote card from your hand to get +1
> > vote from it)
>
> I can't parse this question, sorry.

Mr. Brum clarified that, sorry for the PS thing Mr. LSJ won't happen
again.
Next time I'll write "Yeehaw to all Finns and we're better than
Swedes!" in my Post Scripture

Thanks!