[LSJ] Bear Bating & Crypt's Sons

ThE OnLy VipeR

Mar 22, 2009, 1:35:32 PM3/22/09
Hi:

I have the following question:

Let's say that I have one of my anarch vampires with Crypt's Sons
bleeding, my prey blocks and I play Bear Bating successfully getting
the +2 bleed effect. Can I burn a life from the Crypt's Sons to
continue the bleeding action as if unblocked?

Is the above correct, or the accion ends with Bear Bating triggering
successfully?

Greetings.

LSJ

Mar 22, 2009, 6:29:07 PM3/22/09
ThE OnLy VipeR wrote:
> Let's say that I have one of my anarch vampires with Crypt's Sons
> bleeding, my prey blocks and I play Bear Bating successfully getting
> the +2 bleed effect. Can I burn a life from the Crypt's Sons to
> continue the bleeding action as if unblocked?

Yes.