LSJ: Vaticination

Frederick Scott

Feb 11, 2010, 12:29:39 PM2/11/10
Vaticination
Action
Requires True Brujah
Burnable
+3 stealth action. (D) Look at each Methuselah's hand and select
one card from among all those hands to discard (it may be one
from your own hand).

I'm confused what the directed action icon is about. Is it
a directed action against every other player in the game?
(And thus mean they can all block the action?)

Fred

LSJ

Feb 11, 2010, 12:32:56 PM2/11/10

Yes.

gwil...@storageannex.com

Feb 11, 2010, 5:36:58 PM2/11/10
@Fred

FYI: Marked Path text....

Only usable after a successful (D) action.
Put this card on the acting vampire. If this vampire performs a (D)
action against the same Methuselah (or same set of Methuselahs if more
than one), this vampire may burn this card to get +1 stealth.
As above, but this vampire may burn this card to get +2 stealth.

Frederick Scott

Feb 11, 2010, 6:30:55 PM2/11/10
<gwil...@storageannex.com> wrote in message

Yea, it sure would be neat if you could use the resulting Marked
Path played after a Vaticination against any of your opponents.
Too bad it doesn't work. No, I don't see packing Marked Paths just
to use for subsequent Vaticinations.

Fred

malcolmsprye

Feb 12, 2010, 10:32:54 AM2/12/10
On Feb 11, 6:30 pm, "Frederick Scott" <nos...@no.spam.dot.com> wrote:
> <gwilli...@storageannex.com> wrote in message

No no no!! what you need to do is play ESTEEM! You're guaranteed to
gain the edge at 3s :P. I'm thinking of a Nehemiah Enticement deck ;)

John Flournoy

Feb 12, 2010, 11:21:28 AM2/12/10
On Feb 12, 9:32 am, malcolmsprye <malcolmsp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No no no!! what you need to do is play ESTEEM!  You're guaranteed to
> gain the edge at 3s :P.  I'm thinking of a Nehemiah Enticement deck ;)

That's a pretty hilarious idea, actually. Kudos!

-John Flournoy

Frederick Scott

Feb 12, 2010, 1:26:52 PM2/12/10
"John Flournoy" <carn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bleh. Not enough bang for the buck. To me, it makes a lot more sense
to just play Vatinination to rid your prey of bounce/intercept/wake,
use Nehimiah's Obtenebration and/or Serpentis (and the odd Pocket Out
of Time) for stealth, bleed your prey, untap with Clotho's Gift or
Domain of Evernight, and then play the Enticement.

Fred

John Flournoy

Feb 12, 2010, 1:31:05 PM2/12/10
On Feb 12, 12:26 pm, "Frederick Scott" <nos...@no.spam.dot.com> wrote:
> "John Flournoy" <carne...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I never said it was a _good_ idea (or the best one), just one that
amuses me conceptually. :P

> Fred

-John