Madness Network + Chain of Command

Brian

Sep 6, 2004, 10:26:49 PM9/6/04
SO...

I put out Madness Network, Gilbert Duane, and Didi Meyers.

During my predator's turn, Gilbert Duane plays Chain of Command. I
choose Ozmo and Roland Bishop. I bleed with Roland unsuccessfully,
and then opt not to use the Madness Network for Ozmo. I opt to use
the Madness Network for Didi Meyers.

Is "all that can bleed have" now satisfied for Ozmo and Roland,
because I have waived the ability to act?

Or must they wait until my predator's influence phase, during which
they CANNOT bleed, even with Madness Network in play?

I assume they will not make it until my turn, and it pretty much
doesn't matter either way, but it's interesting to note.

-- Brian

LSJ

Sep 7, 2004, 8:55:20 AM9/7/04
"Brian" <firstco...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I put out Madness Network, Gilbert Duane, and Didi Meyers.
> During my predator's turn, Gilbert Duane plays Chain of Command. I
> choose Ozmo and Roland Bishop. I bleed with Roland unsuccessfully,
> and then opt not to use the Madness Network for Ozmo. I opt to use
> the Madness Network for Didi Meyers.
>
> Is "all that can bleed have" now satisfied for Ozmo and Roland,
> because I have waived the ability to act?

No.

> Or must they wait until my predator's influence phase, during which
> they CANNOT bleed, even with Madness Network in play?

This.

> I assume they will not make it until my turn, and it pretty much
> doesn't matter either way, but it's interesting to note.

Correct.

V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/
Though effective, appear to be ineffective -- Sun Tzu