Blissful Agony and vampire in torpor

dan

Jun 4, 2010, 8:57:27 AM6/4/10
Hello,
how is it with Blissful Agony played on superior Valeren? There is
written:

Strike: combat ends. Choose a minion controlled by a Methuselah other
than the opposing vampire's controller. The opposing vampire enters
combat with that minion.

Can I select nonready vampire? Can I send opponent's vampire to combat
with vampire in torpor?

LSJ

Jun 4, 2010, 9:16:41 AM6/4/10
On Jun 4, 8:57 am, dan <xfoj...@centrum.cz> wrote:
> Hello,
> how is it with Blissful Agony played on superior Valeren? There is
> written:
>
> Strike: combat ends. Choose a minion controlled by a Methuselah other
> than the opposing vampire's controller. The opposing vampire enters
> combat with that minion.
>
> Can I select nonready vampire?

No. Only ready minions can enter combat, so only ready minions can be
selected.

> Can I send opponent's vampire to combat
> with vampire in torpor?

No.

chedcan

Jun 4, 2010, 12:44:42 PM6/4/10

> > Strike: combat ends. Choose a minion controlled by a Methuselah other
> > than the opposing vampire's controller. The opposing vampire enters
> > combat with that minion.

Another question regarding the superior ability of that card.

In the resulting combat, who is considered the acting minion (for
declaring choices and playing playing cards first)?

The Lasombra

Jun 4, 2010, 12:50:21 PM6/4/10
On Jun 4, 12:44 pm, chedcan wrote:
> Strike: combat ends. Choose a minion controlled by a Methuselah other
> than the opposing vampire's controller. The opposing vampire enters
> combat with that minion.

> Another question regarding the superior ability of that "Blissful Agony".

> In the resulting combat, who is considered the acting minion (for
> declaring choices and playing playing cards first)?

If one of the minions was the original acting minion, it retains that
status.

If neither of the minions in the new combat was originally acting,
then the impulse is given as per the normal sequencing rules.
i.e. around the table to the left.
i.e. the minion controlled by the prey, then the grand-prey, then the
grand-predator, then the predator.

LSJ

Jun 4, 2010, 12:51:18 PM6/4/10

Neither is acting (for effects that refer to "acting minion"), but
standard sequencing rules apply (i.e., acting player, then blocking/
target player, then clockwise from the acting player).

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/fdb5cf79f87e36b8