Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Damage and Torpor

Visto 2 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Jozxyqk

no leída,
10 ene 2001, 0:54:4710/1/01
OK, this might be a basic question (or even a FAQ; I admit I haven't
read the official rulings very thoroughly).. but the rulebook's
a little unclear.

Let me see if I'm correct:
If a Ready vampire takes normal damage, no matter how much, if
he can't heal it, he goes to Torpor, and is considered Wounded.

If a Ready vampire takes Agg damage, the first point
doesn't do anything to his blood pool but sends him directly
to Torpor. After the first point, he's considered Wounded.

If a Wounded vampire takes normal damage, nothing happens. It
can't kill him.

If a Wounded vampire takes agg damage, he keeps burning blood
and is burned if he can't.

And, as stated, normal damage resolves before agg.. so if he
runs out of blood from healing the normal damage, a single
agg damage point, even in the same attack, will burn him.

Is that a correct set of assumptions?

If a vampire in Torpor has blood on him, then, and somehow
takes further normal damage, does he have to heal it? Or
can he save that blood to heal agg, or for when he returns
from Torpor?

LSJ

no leída,
10 ene 2001, 11:01:2410/1/01
Jozxyqk <jfeu...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:
> If a Ready vampire takes normal damage, no matter how much, if
> he can't heal it, he goes to Torpor, and is considered Wounded.

Yes. If a vampire takes any damage that he cannot heal, he is
considered wounded. Wounded vampires go to torpor.

> If a Ready vampire takes Agg damage, the first point
> doesn't do anything to his blood pool but sends him directly
> to Torpor. After the first point, he's considered Wounded.

Yes. Except that he doesn't go to torpor until the rest (if
any) of the damage is resolved.

> If a Wounded vampire takes normal damage, nothing happens. It
> can't kill him.

He'll have to pay a blood to heal it, if he can.
If he cannot, he just become wounded again, which has no effect
since he was wounded already.

> If a Wounded vampire takes agg damage, he keeps burning blood
> and is burned if he can't.

Yes.

> And, as stated, normal damage resolves before agg.. so if he
> runs out of blood from healing the normal damage, a single
> agg damage point, even in the same attack, will burn him.

If he runs out of blood *and* takes additional normal damage
(that he doesn't heal), then the point of agg will burn him
(since he is wounded and cannot pay a blood to prevent his
destruction).

If he simply runs out of blood without becoming wounded while
handling the normal damage, the point of agg won't burn him,
since he's not already wounded.

--
LSJ (vte...@white-wolf.com) VTES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Geb

no leída,
10 ene 2001, 16:10:0110/1/01
On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 05:54:47 GMT, Jozxyqk <jfeu...@eecs.tufts.edu>
wrote:

>OK, this might be a basic question (or even a FAQ; I admit I haven't
>read the official rulings very thoroughly).. but the rulebook's
>a little unclear.
>Let me see if I'm correct:
>If a Ready vampire takes normal damage, no matter how much, if
>he can't heal it, he goes to Torpor, and is considered Wounded.
>If a Ready vampire takes Agg damage, the first point
>doesn't do anything to his blood pool but sends him directly
>to Torpor. After the first point, he's considered Wounded.
>If a Wounded vampire takes normal damage, nothing happens. It
>can't kill him.
>If a Wounded vampire takes agg damage, he keeps burning blood
>and is burned if he can't.
>And, as stated, normal damage resolves before agg.. so if he
>runs out of blood from healing the normal damage, a single
>agg damage point, even in the same attack, will burn him.
>Is that a correct set of assumptions?

the vamp needs to be wounded, if runs out of blood only go to torpor,
it needs to be wounded to be killed with 1 agg. The rule is easy, you
need x+2 points of damage with at least 1 agg to burn a vampire, with
x being the blood on the vampire. with x damage you only makes the
need of hunt, with x+1 you wounded it (if there is a point of agg
damage here you wounded it already), if a empty vampire recives a agg
damage it only goes to torpor wounded, if he recives another point of
damage is killed (first is wounded and then applies the agg damage
burning him)

remember, to burn a vampire x+2 damage with at least 1 point of agg
being x the blood on the vampire

>If a vampire in Torpor has blood on him, then, and somehow
>takes further normal damage, does he have to heal it? Or
>can he save that blood to heal agg, or for when he returns
>from Torpor?

i think you cannot hurt a vampire in torpor, the only thing is
diablerie him, but if you can, the damage applies first normal then
agg to maximize the opportunities of burning a vampire

0 mensajes nuevos