Additional vehicles

Nikolaj "Lord of the Betrayers" Wendt

Jul 15, 2009, 7:03:55 AM7/15/09
All vehicles have this text:
"A minion may have only 1 vehicle. "

Can I take actions to get additional vehicles or swap two on one
minion via for instance Heidelburg?

If one of them burns, do I get to choose or is it automatically the
first/second?

Looked for this, but could only see posts from lsj dating back to 1998
about it. And not referring to this question directly.

Jozxyqk

Jul 15, 2009, 7:40:22 AM7/15/09
"Nikolaj \"Lord of the Betrayers\" Wendt" <nikola...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All vehicles have this text:
> "A minion may have only 1 vehicle. "

> Can I take actions to get additional vehicles or swap two on one
> minion via for instance Heidelburg?

You can not voluntarily attempt something that would result in an illegal
state.
Reg Driscoll can't even get a Sport Bike with the intention of giving it away
if he already has one.

Swapping with Heidelberg is probably OK. They park in the castle parking
lot and just trade keys.

Nikolaj "Lord of the Betrayers" Wendt

Jul 15, 2009, 7:46:39 AM7/15/09
On 15 Jul., 13:40, Jozxyqk <jfeue...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:

So I cant use Heidelburg either to put both vehicles on one vampire
and then burn one of the vehicles?

LSJ

Jul 15, 2009, 8:08:25 AM7/15/09

Correct.