LSJ- Malleable Visage and Leave Torpor

1 view

XZealot

Nov 5, 2009, 10:07:14 AM11/5/09
If I am blocked taking a leave torpor action, can one of my vampires
with superior viccitude play Malleable Visage to enter combat with the
blocking minion prior to the opportunity for the blockign minion to
commit diablerie? I think you can , but I wanted to ask.

Malleable Visage
Type: Action Modifier
Requires: Vicissitude
Cost: 1 blood
[vic] Only usable by a ready, untapped vampire. Usable when an ally
you control is blocked, before combat begins. The combat is canceled;
untap the acting minion and tap this modifying vampire. This vampire
enters combat with the blocking minion.
[VIC] As above, but usable when a vampire you control is blocked.

LSJ

Nov 5, 2009, 10:33:01 AM11/5/09
XZealot wrote:
> If I am blocked taking a leave torpor action, can one of my vampires
> with superior viccitude play Malleable Visage to enter combat with the
> blocking minion prior to the opportunity for the blockign minion to
> commit diablerie? I think you can , but I wanted to ask.

Yes (and the blocker loses the opportunity to diablerize, as in the Blood
Brother Ambush case).

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/1ebdf5950ddfd2c7