Delaying Tactics + Anarch Salon + CrimethInc

ira...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2008, 4:19:55 AM11/7/08
Hello LSJ,

If an anarch calls an Anarch Salon that then gets delayed with
Delaying Tactics, can that anarch play CrimethInc? I'm almost certain
the answer is yes, but I wanted to confirm.

Thanks,
Ira

Name: Delaying Tactics
[Jyhad:U, VTES:U, CE:U/PN, Third:U]
Cardtype: Reaction
Cost: 1 blood
Only usable during a referendum.
The referendum is canceled. Untap the acting vampire. The political
action card (if any) played to call this referendum is returned to its
owner's hand (discard afterward), and the acting Methuselah's minions
cannot attempt the same political action again this turn.

Name: Delaying Tactics
[Jyhad:U, VTES:U, CE:U/PN, Third:U]
Cardtype: Reaction
Cost: 1 blood
Only usable during a referendum.
The referendum is canceled. Untap the acting vampire. The political
action card (if any) played to call this referendum is returned to its
owner's hand (discard afterward), and the acting Methuselah's minions
cannot attempt the same political action again this turn.

Name: Anarch Salon
[Anarchs:C2/PAB2]
Cardtype: Political Action
(Requires an) anarch.
Successful referendum means each ready anarch gains 1 blood from the
blood bank, and each Methuselah who controls at least one anarch gains
1 pool from the blood bank.

LSJ

Nov 7, 2008, 6:26:52 AM11/7/08
ira...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello LSJ,
>
> If an anarch calls an Anarch Salon that then gets delayed with
> Delaying Tactics, can that anarch play CrimethInc? I'm almost certain
> the answer is yes, but I wanted to confirm.

I don't know; you didn't give CrimethInc's text. :-)

Seriously, though: yes.

ira...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2008, 9:42:05 PM11/7/08
On Nov 7, 3:26 am, LSJ <vtes...@white-wolf.com> wrote:
> ira...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hello LSJ,
>
> > If an anarch calls an Anarch Salon that then gets delayed with
> > Delaying Tactics, can that anarch play CrimethInc?  I'm almost certain
> > the answer is yes, but I wanted to confirm.
>
> I don't know; you didn't give CrimethInc's text. :-)
>
> Seriously, though: yes.

Doh. Copy/paste error, obviously. Thanks for the answer, and sorry
for the omission. I figure if I'm going to ask you to take the time
to answer a question, the least I can do is spend the time to get the
card text. Also, I find that sometimes I answer my own questions that
way.

Ira

And for completeness:
Name: CrimethInc.
[TR:C]
Cardtype: Action Modifier
Discipline: Protean/Quietus/Thaumaturgy
Requires an anarch. Play after resolving a successful action that
requires an anarch or makes this vampire an anarch.
[pro] Untap this anarch.
[qui] Untap another ready anarch.
[tha] Put this card in play. During your minion phase, you may burn a
pool to untap a ready anarch you control.