Praxis Seizure: Cologne (MiniQualifier) TWD and Report

Esteban

Apr 20, 2009, 7:18:13 AM4/20/09
Praxis Seizure: Cologne (MiniQualifier)
Brave New World, Cologne (Germany)
19th of April 2009
24 Players
3 rounds + final

Very nice turnout with 24 players, great atmosphere, besides the lack
of air... ;) Congratulations to Marc for his first tournament win.
Thanks to everybody in attendance!

Tournament Winning Deck played by Marc-Etienne Beinio

Deck Name : Meow Bang Bang
Author : M@rc00_L
Description :
G1/2 Cel-Gun Low Caps

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 3 max: 5 average: 4.16667
3x Black Cat (5) :CEL: :pot: :pre: Brujah (group 1)
3x Sarah Brando (3) :CEL: Brujah antitribu (group 2)
2x Victor Tolliver (4) :CEL: :pot: Brujah antitribu (group 2)
1x Rigby, Crusade Vanguard (5) :CEL: :PRE: :aus: :pot: Brujah
antitribu (group 2)
1x Volker, The Puppet Prince (5) :CEL: :pot: prince Brujah (group 2)
1x Jimmy Dunn (4) :CEL: :POT: :for: Pander (group 2)
1x Parmenides (4) :CEL: :qui: Assamite (group 2)

Library [90 cards]

Action [18]
16x Bum's Rush
2x Arson

Combat [46]
9x Concealed Weapon
10x Psyche!
5x Blur
7x Pursuit
3x Side Strike
3x Sideslip
2x Dragon's Breath Rounds
1x Fast Hands
6x Taste of Vitae

Equipment [9]
7x .44 Magnum
2x Desert Eagle

Event [1]
1x Dragonbound

Master [16]
4x Vessel
2x Blood Doll
2x Dreams of the Sphinx
2x Specialization
1x Elder Library
1x Gang Territory
1x Fame
1x Tension in the Ranks
1x Heidelberg Castle, Germany
1x Waste Management Operation

Standings:

Final Rank Name GWs VPs Final VPs TPs Deck
1 Marc-Etienne Beinio 2 6 3 132 G1/2 CEL GUN
2 Jeroen van Oort 1 5 2 144 G3/4 MALK
3 Lukas Nitsch 2 7 0 144 G1/2 Nosferoyalty
4 Jörg Alten 2 6 0 144 Garous
5 Michael Bartsch 1 5 0 132 DOM/PRO Bleed
6 Ben Hackländer 1 5 132 Brujah Vote Tool
7 Dietmar Range 1 4 120 Stanislava
8 Cassian Heim 1 3 102 !Malk bruise&bleed
8 Ralf Lammert 1 3 102 Obf/Pre/Aus biggies vote
10 Ralf Weppner 0 4 144 Tzimi bruise&bleed
11 Kristian Willenbacher 0 3 114 Nosferoyalty old
12 Joscha Düll 0 3 108 Gerry Chameleon
13 Johannes Heim 0 2 114 Vidal bleed w. unblock
13 Nikolaus Keuter 0 2 114 Caitiff Bleed
15 Felix Vincentini 0 2 102 Setites vote
Kementiri
15 Franz-Martin Hertel 0 2 102 !Ven Powerbleed
17 Paul Wiggers 0 1 90 Ravnos-Porn
18 Martin Evers 0 1 84 Brujah bruise
19 Maximilian Graf 0 1 78 Ventrue Lawfirm '09
20 Bart De Nijs 0 1 72 Hermanas
Bruise & Bleed
21 Simon Eisen 0 0 66 Pariah w/ Abombwe
22 Malte Elson 0 0 60 Nosferatu
w/ Dominate Mind Rape
23 Gerhard Range 0 0 48 Khazaar's Diary
DQ Markus Schober 2 6 144 Carna block&bleed

Michael Heyder

Prince of Cologne

Oortje

Apr 20, 2009, 9:24:20 AM4/20/09

> Very nice turnout with 24 players, great atmosphere, besides the lack
> of air... ;) Congratulations to Marc for his first tournament win.
> Thanks to everybody in attendance!

Thanks for organizing! The tournament was good, but the air was
horrible. People should take much better care about personal hygene,
because it was revolting. I had an hadache at the end of the day,
because of the smell.

Please people! A tournament is a social event, so take a shower, use
deoderant and brush your teeth. You are all adults, so take this small
responsebility.

Greetz,
Oortje

Esteban

Apr 20, 2009, 11:16:12 AM4/20/09

Sad but true...

librarian

Apr 20, 2009, 4:12:42 PM4/20/09

And it was in Cologne FFS.

best -

chris

GreenO

Apr 20, 2009, 4:57:38 PM4/20/09
On Apr 20, 12:18 pm, Esteban <michael.hey...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Praxis Seizure: Cologne (MiniQualifier)

> 4       Jörg Alten                        2     6       0      144 Garous

Could I bother someone for listing of the Garou deck please?

Cheers,

GreenO

Emiliano Imeroni

Apr 21, 2009, 3:09:39 AM4/21/09

Probably something similar to the one he played here:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/50d16339fc0ccb80

Oortje

Apr 21, 2009, 3:45:06 AM4/21/09

> Probably something similar to the one he played here:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/50d1...

Yup. It was the same deck. My deck was also the same, so this final
was a rematch for our decks. This time I ousted him. But then again he
was not my predator this time.

gr,
Oortje

Oortje

Apr 21, 2009, 3:49:19 AM4/21/09

> Yup. It was the same deck. My deck was also the same, so this final
> was a rematch for our decks. This time I ousted him. But then again he
> was not my predator this time.
>
> gr,
> Oortje

Sorry, the above is not true. I mixed up 2 finals in brussel.

HardyRange

Apr 21, 2009, 4:04:21 AM4/21/09

To give honor where honor is due:

Markus Schober, who is listed with the "DQ" flag, was in fact in the
finals, but had to leave the event for personal reasons, so yielded
his seat. A die roll then decided between MIchael Bartsch and Ben
Hackländer...

Regards,

Hardy

joscha...@gmx.de

Apr 21, 2009, 11:02:04 AM4/21/09
On Apr 20, 3:24 pm, Oortje <internetoor...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Very nice turnout with 24 players, great atmosphere, besides the lack
> > of air... ;) Congratulations to Marc for his first tournament win.
> > Thanks to everybody in attendance!
>
> Thanks for organizing! The tournament was good, but the air was
> horrible. People should take much better care about personal hygiene,
> because it was revolting. I had an headache at the end of the day,
> because of the smell.

True. Although the overwhelming majority of guys actually took care
for themselves. There sadly always are a few...