SAVE THE DATE: JULY 31st DC NAC Qualifier?

1 view

The Lasombra

May 31, 2010, 3:31:01 PM5/31/10
Hello all,

The date of the DC Qualifier for the 2010 VTES NAC has been set. We
hope to see you and your players at Dream Wizards in Rockville, MD on
Saturday, July 31. More details will be released in the weeks to
come. Two things would be of great help to make this a great event:

1.) Let people in your playgroup and surrounding playgroups know about
the event. I'll be advertising the event in other places, but every
bit of word of mouth helps.
2.) Get back to me as soon as you can with a ballpark head count for
your group.

Thanks, everyone!

Peteo
VEKN Prince of that Place Where They Make the Laws
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/princelist.php

Peteo

Jun 2, 2010, 9:39:27 AM6/2/10

Haha. Thanks, Jeff. I was actually going to do this today. Glad you
got my back :-)

Peteo