Rules Question, Tapping.

Jason

Feb 11, 2001, 1:15:41 PM2/11/01
Can you tap a vampire that's already tapped?

I.e. can you use misdirection to tap a vampire that's already tapped?

Also with mind numb...

Jason

LSJ

Feb 11, 2001, 4:38:17 PM2/11/01
"Jason" <no...@here.com> wrote:
> Can you tap a vampire that's already tapped?

Sure. Like burning blood from an ally or an empty vampire, this
has no effect.

> I.e. can you use misdirection to tap a vampire that's already tapped?

Yes.

> Also with mind numb...

Mind Numb can target only untapped vampires by card text.

--
LSJ (vte...@white-wolf.com) VTES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Halcyan 2

Feb 11, 2001, 5:22:00 PM2/11/01
>Can you tap a vampire that's already tapped?
>
>I.e. can you use misdirection to tap a vampire that's already tapped?

Yes. In this case all you have to target is "a minion." Thus you can tap a
tapped minion.

>Also with mind numb...

No. Mind Numb specifically targets an untapped minion (by card text).

Other similar effects (like superor Jar the Soul, Brujah Debate, Toreador Grand
Ball, etc.) can also tap tapped minions.

Halcyan 2