Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

<SPOILER> GAME TRADE Sword of Caine card previews

2 wyświetlenia

atomweaver

nieprzeczytany,
21 gru 2006, 10:21:0121.12.2006
do
...copied from the VTES Boston Yahoo list

SPOILER SPACE
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Spoiler Space
**
*
*
*
**
*
**
*

<mind the gap>

*
*
*
*
*
*
BAM!

Tattoo Signal
Action. Burn Option.
+ 1 stealth action. Requires a Seraph.
Put this card on the acting Seraph. This ready Seraph may tap this card
to untap
another Black Hand vampire. A vampire may only have one Tattoo Signal.

Drop Point Network
1 pool
Master. Requires a ready Black Hand vampire.
Remove 7 cards in your ash heap from the game to search your library for
minion card. Show it to all players and move it to your hand. Discard
afterward.
DRAFT: As above, but remove only 3 cards.

Guarded Rubrics
1 pool.
Unique equipment. Requires a ready Black Hand vampire.
The vampire with this equipment may bleed at +2 bleed as a (D) action
that costs
1 blood. While bearer is ready, Gehenna cards cost an additional pool to
play.

Truth in Ink
Reaction. Requires a Black Hand vampire.
Only usable wihen a vampire who is not Black Hand is bleeding you.
Reduce the
bleed amount by 2.

Elimelech the Twice-Damned
11, !VEN, Group 5
pro AUS DEM DOM FOR OBF
Sabbat. Black Hand. Seraph: Elimelech strikes with first strike. +1
bleed. +1
strength.

Nizzam al-Latif
9, ASM, Group 5
dem ANI CEL OBF QUI
Sabbat. Black Hand: Damage from Nizzam's hand strikes is aggravated.
(The Blood
Curse does not affect Nizzam.)

Regards,
DZ
AW

Christopher Pollard

nieprzeczytany,
21 gru 2006, 12:22:4221.12.2006
do

"atomweaver" <atomw...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> ...copied from the VTES Boston Yahoo list
>
> SPOILER SPACE

Group -5-? A telepathic counter for -blackhand-? -Superior- telepathic
counter. Reusable -Govern- at inferior! -TUTORING?- Guy with -permanent-
first strike?

-POWER SHIFT!- Viable black hands here we -come-!

I think its fair that black hand costs less than disciplines and gets
such -good- abilities as long as there are still not a whole lot of black
handers.

> Regards,
> DZ
> AW

Christopher Pollard

nieprzeczytany,
21 gru 2006, 12:23:3421.12.2006
do

"Christopher Pollard" <no> wrote in message

I really should have left in that spoiler space. Oops.

Blooded Sand

nieprzeczytany,
21 gru 2006, 12:46:3421.12.2006
do

On Dec 21, 5:21 pm, atomweaver <atomwea...@hotmail.com> wrote:
-snip-
> BAM!
nice....

> Tattoo Signal
> Action. Burn Option.
> + 1 stealth action. Requires a Seraph.
> Put this card on the acting Seraph. This ready Seraph may tap this card
> to untap
> another Black Hand vampire. A vampire may only have one Tattoo Signal.

Sweeeeet!!!!

> Guarded Rubrics
> 1 pool.
> Unique equipment. Requires a ready Black Hand vampire.
> The vampire with this equipment may bleed at +2 bleed as a (D) action
> that costs
> 1 blood. While bearer is ready, Gehenna cards cost an additional pool to
> play.

HURT the upstart humans!!! Imbued gonna hate this card...

> Truth in Ink
> Reaction. Requires a Black Hand vampire.
> Only usable wihen a vampire who is not Black Hand is bleeding you.
> Reduce the
> bleed amount by 2.

Finally, bleed reduction that does not need AUS to be decent...

> Elimelech the Twice-Damned
> 11, !VEN, Group 5
> pro AUS DEM DOM FOR OBF
> Sabbat. Black Hand. Seraph: Elimelech strikes with first strike. +1
> bleed. +1
> strength.

...cos boy this guy is gonna love that. First stirke, +1 agg for 1
card and 1 blood?!?!? yes, pleeease...

> Nizzam al-Latif
> 9, ASM, Group 5
> dem ANI CEL OBF QUI
> Sabbat. Black Hand: Damage from Nizzam's hand strikes is aggravated.
> (The Blood
> Curse does not affect Nizzam.)

And G4 Smites become worthwhile to a large degree.
Anybody wanna take any bets there's gonna be an anti-BH effect,
hopefully permanent in the set?

Cos this guy has only one drawback. He's G5, and thus no fun to play
with Mr T...
> Regards,
> DZ
> AW

*bows respectfully*
Duuude....

James Coupe

nieprzeczytany,
21 gru 2006, 13:20:4621.12.2006
do
In message <1166723194.8...@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

Blooded Sand <sand...@gmail.com> writes:
>On Dec 21, 5:21 pm, atomweaver <atomwea...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Guarded Rubrics
>> 1 pool.
>> Unique equipment. Requires a ready Black Hand vampire.
>> The vampire with this equipment may bleed at +2 bleed as a (D) action
>> that costs
>> 1 blood. While bearer is ready, Gehenna cards cost an additional pool to
>> play.
>HURT the upstart humans!!! Imbued gonna hate this card...

Depends. There are some pretty solid ways of playing the Imbued without
a bunch of Gehenna events, or which use Gehenna events sparingly.

>> Truth in Ink
>> Reaction. Requires a Black Hand vampire.
>> Only usable wihen a vampire who is not Black Hand is bleeding you.
>> Reduce the
>> bleed amount by 2.
>Finally, bleed reduction that does not need AUS to be decent...

But, conversely, the Imbued are quite happy about it. Vampire only.

>Anybody wanna take any bets there's gonna be an anti-BH effect,
>hopefully permanent in the set?

Hard to say. LSJ has tended to veer away from hoser effects. There are
some, like Break the Code, but there doesn't seem to have been a policy
of providing hosers for all the new random things in the game.

--
James Coupe
PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D YOU ARE IN ERROR.

witness1

nieprzeczytany,
21 gru 2006, 14:33:2821.12.2006
do

James Coupe wrote:
> In message <1166723194.8...@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> Blooded Sand <sand...@gmail.com> writes:
> >On Dec 21, 5:21 pm, atomweaver <atomwea...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> Guarded Rubrics
> >> 1 pool.
> >> Unique equipment. Requires a ready Black Hand vampire.
> >> The vampire with this equipment may bleed at +2 bleed as a (D) action
> >> that costs
> >> 1 blood. While bearer is ready, Gehenna cards cost an additional pool to
> >> play.
> >HURT the upstart humans!!! Imbued gonna hate this card...
>
> Depends. There are some pretty solid ways of playing the Imbued without
> a bunch of Gehenna events, or which use Gehenna events sparingly.

Indeed, I'll happily pay a pool each for the Unmasking and Edge
Explosion. I'm more afraid of the +2 bleed frankly.

> >Anybody wanna take any bets there's gonna be an anti-BH effect,
> >hopefully permanent in the set?
>
> Hard to say. LSJ has tended to veer away from hoser effects. There are
> some, like Break the Code, but there doesn't seem to have been a policy
> of providing hosers for all the new random things in the game.

Well, see also Mistrust for scarce vampires, and that new Lasombra who
can make bloodless anarchs turn Sabbat. It wouldn't be too terrible to
include one such card in a miniset like this.

witness1
-believe the lie

Kushiel

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 02:40:5622.12.2006
do
Blooded Sand wrote:
> On Dec 21, 5:21 p
> > Guarded Rubrics
> > 1 pool.
> > Unique equipment. Requires a ready Black Hand vampire.
> > The vampire with this equipment may bleed at +2 bleed as a (D) action
> > that costs
> > 1 blood. While bearer is ready, Gehenna cards cost an additional pool to
> > play.
> HURT the upstart humans!!! Imbued gonna hate this card...

Huh. People in your playgroup still haven't gotten around to making
Tier One imbued decks, eh? Shame...

John Eno

XZealot

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 03:02:2122.12.2006
do

> Nizzam al-Latif
> 9, ASM, Group 5
> dem ANI CEL OBF QUI
> Sabbat. Black Hand: Damage from Nizzam's hand strikes is aggravated.
> (The Blood
> Curse does not affect Nizzam.)

This is the beast I would watch out for.

Blessings of Chaos
Carrion Crows
Thin Blood
Coma

jarkko...@hotmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 03:26:4922.12.2006
do

XZealot kirjoitti:

Blessing
Shakar
Drawing out the Beast
Shadow Feint /or Silence of Death
Thin Blood
(+possibly +1str via Pack Alpha)

I say hotdiggidy!
-Jarkko/thinblood

CthuluKitty

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 09:03:5222.12.2006
do
> > Nizzam al-Latif
> > 9, ASM, Group 5
> > dem ANI CEL OBF QUI
> > Sabbat. Black Hand: Damage from Nizzam's hand strikes is aggravated.
> > (The Blood
> > Curse does not affect Nizzam.)
> And G4 Smites become worthwhile to a large degree.
> Anybody wanna take any bets there's gonna be an anti-BH effect,
> hopefully permanent in the set?
>
> Cos this guy has only one drawback. He's G5, and thus no fun to play
> with Mr T...

You're forgetting the part where he pays for QUI. I think that counts
as a drawback.

Jozxyqk

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 09:15:0222.12.2006
do
atomweaver <atomw...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Drop Point Network
> 1 pool
> Master. Requires a ready Black Hand vampire.
> Remove 7 cards in your ash heap from the game to search your library for
> minion card. Show it to all players and move it to your hand. Discard
> afterward.
> DRAFT: As above, but remove only 3 cards.

Please note: "your ash heap" includes your crypt's ash heap as well.
That means you can toss Tupdogs into the network.

That is all.

Blooded Sand

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 09:26:2722.12.2006
do

On Dec 22, 4:03 pm, "CthuluKitty" <vtanarch...@riseup.net> wrote:
> > > Nizzam al-Latif
> > > 9, ASM, Group 5
> > > dem ANI CEL OBF QUI
> > > Sabbat. Black Hand: Damage from Nizzam's hand strikes is aggravated.
> > > (The Blood
> > > Curse does not affect Nizzam.)
> > And G4 Smites become worthwhile to a large degree.
> > Anybody wanna take any bets there's gonna be an anti-BH effect,
> > hopefully permanent in the set?
>
> > Cos this guy has only one drawback. He's G5, and thus no fun to play

> > with Mr T...You're forgetting the part where he pays for QUI. I think that counts
> as a drawback.

1st: the black hand effect i meant was a way of creating black hand
and/or Seraphs.... Posting early in ther morning, like 3am never a good
idea

2nd: Yeah Cthulhu, i agree, it is high time an assamite that does not
pay for Qui is made. high time.....
Alternatively, an effect that makes a vamp pay less for combat or qui
would be cool too. Still think this Smite is very sweet tho....

gpett...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 09:34:5622.12.2006
do
On Dec 22, 9:26 am, "Blooded Sand" <sandm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alternatively, an effect that makes a vamp pay less for combat or qui
> would be cool too. Still think this Smite is very sweet tho....

The Path of Blood
Unique Master.
Put this card in play. Assamites burn one less blood when playing cards
that require Quietus. This card may be burned by any minion as a (D)
action; if that minion is a vampire, he or she then takes one damage
(damage not preventable) when this card is burned.

--
- Gregory Stuart Pettigrew

Blooded Sand

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 11:02:0522.12.2006
do

On Dec 22, 4:34 pm, "gpettig...@gmail.com" <gpettig...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Dec 22, 9:26 am, "Blooded Sand" <sandm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Alternatively, an effect that makes a vamp pay less for combat or qui

> > would be cool too. Still think this Smite is very sweet tho....The Path of Blood

> Unique Master.
> Put this card in play. Assamites burn one less blood when playing cards
> that require Quietus. This card may be burned by any minion as a (D)
> action; if that minion is a vampire, he or she then takes one damage
> (damage not preventable) when this card is burned.
>
> --
> - Gregory Stuart Pettigrew

Yes Greg, I am quite aware that this card exists, however with the
included burn option it is a very difficult to defend option for a non
intercepty clan........
I meant something along the line opf rutors, and action uyou take which
allows the vamp to permanently pay opne less for cards played. And yes,
i know that the eye of hazuimel exists too

LSJ

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 12:00:0222.12.2006
do
Jozxyqk wrote:
> atomweaver <atomw...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Drop Point Network
>> 1 pool
>> Master. Requires a ready Black Hand vampire.
>> Remove 7 cards in your ash heap from the game to search your library for
>> minion card. Show it to all players and move it to your hand. Discard
>> afterward.
>> DRAFT: As above, but remove only 3 cards.
>
> Please note: "your ash heap" includes your crypt's ash heap as well.

Correct.

> That means you can toss Tupdogs into the network.

Incorrect. Card text (quoted above) restricts to "minion cards" (a subset of
"library cards" that excludes masters, events, and convictions).

James Coupe

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 12:05:4922.12.2006
do
In message <maUih.23838$Gr2....@newssvr21.news.prodigy.net>, LSJ

The card text (quoted above) says you fetch a minion card. It doesn't
restrict the type of card you have to remove from the game in any way.

When Josh talks about tossing Tupdogs into the network, he's talking
about feeding it with 7 Tupdogs to fetch, I dunno, Computer Hacking or
something.

Jozxyqk

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 12:06:4122.12.2006
do

> Correct.

Those cards may be Tupdogs.

I was not talking about searching *for* a Tupdog, but using them as fuel for the
effect.

Sorry for the ambiguuous use of "toss into".

LSJ

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 12:14:5622.12.2006
do
James Coupe wrote:
> In message <maUih.23838$Gr2....@newssvr21.news.prodigy.net>, LSJ
> <vte...@white-wolf.com> writes:
>> Jozxyqk wrote:
>>> Please note: "your ash heap" includes your crypt's ash heap as well.
>> Correct.
>>
>>> That means you can toss Tupdogs into the network.
>> Incorrect. Card text (quoted above) restricts to "minion cards" (a
>> subset of "library cards" that excludes masters, events, and
>> convictions).
>
> The card text (quoted above) says you fetch a minion card. It doesn't
> restrict the type of card you have to remove from the game in any way.
>
> When Josh talks about tossing Tupdogs into the network, he's talking
> about feeding it with 7 Tupdogs to fetch, I dunno, Computer Hacking or
> something.

Ah. Carry on then.

Kushiel

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 14:49:0022.12.2006
do
atomweaver wrote:
> SPOILER SPACE
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> Elimelech the Twice-Damned
> 11, !VEN, Group 5
> pro AUS DEM DOM FOR OBF
> Sabbat. Black Hand. Seraph: Elimelech strikes with first strike. +1
> bleed. +1 strength.
>
> Nizzam al-Latif
> 9, ASM, Group 5
> dem ANI CEL OBF QUI
> Sabbat. Black Hand: Damage from Nizzam's hand strikes is aggravated.
> (The Blood Curse does not affect Nizzam.)

I'm curious about something. Does anyone with awesome backstory skillz
know if either of these two guys are canonical characters from the RPG?

John Eno

agzocgud

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 15:53:4622.12.2006
do
If memory serves me (I don´t have the book in front of me), Elimelech
the Twice-Damned is in CotN and is a clanless (?) Seraph. Others
Seraphs are Jalan-Ajav and another Assamite whose name eludes me (Ibnr
something, cool looking guy with tatoos all over his face). Tariq and
another BH assamite is also in that book. Pick up a copy just to read
the background info on Al-Ashrad. Worth every penny!

Jadasc

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 17:11:3122.12.2006
do
Kushiel wrote:

> > Elimelech the Twice-Damned

> I'm curious about something. Does anyone with awesome backstory skillz
> know if either of these two guys are canonical characters from the RPG?

Sure. Elimelech was the main voice in the seminal hip-hop group of the
1980s, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five. You've probably heard
him on "White Lines" and "The Message," where he....

Oh. I'm sorry. That's Mellie Mel. Elimelech is one of the oldest
vampires detailed in the setting as "still active." As has been
described, he's so old that he has no idea what clan he is. Making him
!Ven is as good a guess as any, since no one needs an 11-cap Pander.

yours, don't push me, 'cause I'm close to the Edge,
Jason

Wookie813

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 18:22:1322.12.2006
do

The lack of a Blood Curse makes Amaranth/Ebony Fox Hunt a decent combo.
The fact that Yazid is Group 3 and thus incompatible is kind of a
bummer, because it leaves only Amaravati to pair him with for [ani] in
clan, and Amaravati doesn't have Cel at all! However, Joe Hill, Reza
Fatir, and Micheal DiCarlo make for good Sabbat support and
Black-Hand-tech-enabling (for us Assamite fanboys).

For Dem, add Winchester Mansion if not skill cards and Devikki to
enable the rest of the crypt.

Kushiel

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 19:52:2822.12.2006
do
Jadasc wrote:
> Sure. Elimelech was the main voice in the seminal hip-hop group of the
> 1980s, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five. You've probably heard
> him on "White Lines" and "The Message," where he....
>
> Oh. I'm sorry. That's Mellie Mel. Elimelech is one of the oldest
> vampires detailed in the setting as "still active." As has been
> described, he's so old that he has no idea what clan he is. Making him
> !Ven is as good a guess as any, since no one needs an 11-cap Pander.
>
> yours, don't push me, 'cause I'm close to the Edge,

You certainly are, Jason. You certainly are. :)

What's Nizzam's deal (aside from being the last drummer that Miles
Davis played with before the man switched over to drum machines)?

John Eno

Jadasc

nieprzeczytany,
22 gru 2006, 20:12:3122.12.2006
do
Kushiel wrote:

> What's Nizzam's deal?

Comes from "Caine's Chosen," the VRev Black Hand sourcebook. Embraced
about 1536, became a Dominion, vanished in around 2003 with many of the
BH luminaries. He's got a big history, but not a big impact.

Jason

JH

nieprzeczytany,
23 gru 2006, 07:57:1023.12.2006
do
[WW2023: Children of the Night, p.14]
Elimelech the Twice Damned, Seraph of the Black Hand. Biblical character
who never knew who sired him.
Clan: Unknown
Sire: Unknown
Nature: Monster
Demeanor: Masochist
Generation: Unknown
Embrace: Ruth 1:3
Apparent Age: Indeterminate
Disciplines: Dem For 9,Aus 8,Dom Obf 7,Pot Pro 3,Cel Ani 2,Nec Pre 1
Humanity: 1
Willpower: 10

[WW2428: Caine's Chosen, p.6]
Nizzam al-Latif, Hulul (leader of the Assamite antitribu)
Clan: Assamite

Blooded Sand

nieprzeczytany,
25 gru 2006, 01:22:4925.12.2006
do

On Dec 21, 8:20 pm, James Coupe <j...@zephyr.org.uk> wrote:
> In message <1166723194.875716.257...@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

> Blooded Sand <sandm...@gmail.com> writes:
> >On Dec 21, 5:21 pm, atomweaver <atomwea...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> Guarded Rubrics
> >> 1 pool.
> >> Unique equipment. Requires a ready Black Hand vampire.
> >> The vampire with this equipment may bleed at +2 bleed as a (D) action
> >> that costs
> >> 1 blood. While bearer is ready, Gehenna cards cost an additional pool to
> >> play.

> >HURT the upstart humans!!! Imbued gonna hate this card...Depends. There are some pretty solid ways of playing the Imbued without

> a bunch of Gehenna events, or which use Gehenna events sparingly.
>
> >> Truth in Ink
> >> Reaction. Requires a Black Hand vampire.
> >> Only usable wihen a vampire who is not Black Hand is bleeding you.
> >> Reduce the
> >> bleed amount by 2.

> >Finally, bleed reduction that does not need AUS to be decent...But, conversely, the Imbued are quite happy about it. Vampire only.

> >Anybody wanna take any bets there's gonna be an anti-BH effect,
> >hopefully permanent in the set?
> Hard to say. LSJ has tended to veer away from hoser effects. There are
> some, like Break the Code, but there doesn't seem to have been a policy
> of providing hosers for all the new random things in the game.
>
> --
> James Coupe
> PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D YOU ARE IN ERROR.
> EBD690ECD7A1FB457CA2 NO-ONE IS SCREAMING.
> 13D7E668C3695D623D5D THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

By anti BH, i was reffering to blood hunt, no black hand. surely the
chosen assasins of the sabbat are above the blood hunt? or have some
way of sidestepping it?

Frederick Scott

nieprzeczytany,
25 gru 2006, 13:31:1125.12.2006
do
"Jadasc" <jad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> yours, don't push me, 'cause I'm close to the Edge,
> Jason

Cool. Could you hand that to me? I just got a bleed
for one, through.

Fred

Peter D Bakija

nieprzeczytany,
26 gru 2006, 10:09:3726.12.2006
do

Jadasc wrote:
> Sure. Elimelech was the main voice in the seminal hip-hop group of the
> 1980s, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five. You've probably heard
> him on "White Lines" and "The Message," where he....

Awsome! You can put Elimelech in a crypt with Eze and have a fantastic
Hip Hop super group...

-Peter

Blooded Sand

nieprzeczytany,
26 gru 2006, 10:13:4326.12.2006
do

On Dec 26, 5:09 pm, "Peter D Bakija" <p...@lightlink.com> wrote:
> Jadasc wrote:
> > Sure. Elimelech was the main voice in the seminal hip-hop group of the
> > 1980s, Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five. You've probably heard

> > him on "White Lines" and "The Message," where he....Awsome! You can put Elimelech in a crypt with Eze and have a fantastic

> Hip Hop super group...
>
> -Peter

First Album tilte: Eazy, ellie, eazy

Salem

nieprzeczytany,
26 gru 2006, 23:43:0126.12.2006
do
Blooded Sand wrote:

> By anti BH, i was reffering to blood hunt, no black hand. surely the
> chosen assasins of the sabbat are above the blood hunt? or have some
> way of sidestepping it?

You mean like Ebony Fox Hunt?

--
salem
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsltqna/vtes/

James Coupe

nieprzeczytany,
27 gru 2006, 04:06:1927.12.2006
do
In message <4591f9c3$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, Salem

<salem_ch...@hotmail.com> writes:
>Blooded Sand wrote:
>> By anti BH, i was reffering to blood hunt, no black hand. surely the
>> chosen assasins of the sabbat are above the blood hunt? or have some
>> way of sidestepping it?
>
>You mean like Ebony Fox Hunt?

Yeah, that works. :-) Also, the Assamites can use Sacrificial Lamb if
they're that worried about bloodhunts, anyway.

Actually, it got me sort of thinking, though. Potentially usable anti-
bloodhunt tech is Trophy: Diablerie. But the Black Hand lack good ways
of creating Red List vampires. So maybe we could have something for
Seraphs that let them create Red List vampires semi-easily. As Seattle
Committee is to Galaric's Legacy and Go Anarch, <Made Up Card> could be
to Red List and Trumped Up Charges. Something re-usable and semi-
permanent - perhaps it has some sort of burn-action on it, or has to be
recharged somehow, or has a limited numbers of uses (a la Dreams).

Obviously, this wouldn't only be usable for Trophy: Diablerie, but it
just got me thinking.

Blooded Sand

nieprzeczytany,
27 gru 2006, 05:02:0927.12.2006
do

On Dec 27, 11:06 am, James Coupe <j...@zephyr.org.uk> wrote:
> In message <4591f9c...@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, Salem

> <salem_christ....@hotmail.com> writes:
> >Blooded Sand wrote:
> >> By anti BH, i was reffering to blood hunt, no black hand. surely the
> >> chosen assasins of the sabbat are above the blood hunt? or have some
> >> way of sidestepping it?
>

> >You mean like Ebony Fox Hunt?Yeah, that works. :-) Also, the Assamites can use Sacrificial Lamb if

> they're that worried about bloodhunts, anyway.
>
> Actually, it got me sort of thinking, though. Potentially usable anti-
> bloodhunt tech is Trophy: Diablerie. But the Black Hand lack good ways
> of creating Red List vampires. So maybe we could have something for
> Seraphs that let them create Red List vampires semi-easily. As Seattle
> Committee is to Galaric's Legacy and Go Anarch, <Made Up Card> could be
> to Red List and Trumped Up Charges. Something re-usable and semi-
> permanent - perhaps it has some sort of burn-action on it, or has to be
> recharged somehow, or has a limited numbers of uses (a la Dreams).
>
> Obviously, this wouldn't only be usable for Trophy: Diablerie, but it
> just got me thinking.
>
> --
> James Coupe
> PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D YOU ARE IN ERROR.
> EBD690ECD7A1FB457CA2 NO-ONE IS SCREAMING.
> 13D7E668C3695D623D5D THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Meant something more like Archon or similar. Seeing as the new Smite
has Agg hand, and can diablerize, can just see him going apeshit with
hands for ag, amaranth....
Problem is the blood hunt

James Coupe

nieprzeczytany,
27 gru 2006, 06:29:4527.12.2006
do
In message <1167213729....@48g2000cwx.googlegroups.com>,

Blooded Sand <sand...@gmail.com> writes:
>Meant something more like Archon or similar. Seeing as the new Smite
>has Agg hand, and can diablerize, can just see him going apeshit with
>hands for ag, amaranth....
>Problem is the blood hunt

I don't see why that's a problem. Very few vampires in the game get to
do everything without any problems. And Ebony Fox Hunt is pretty damn
useful. Note also that the !Gangrel - who are pretty well off for Black
Hand vampires, relatively, with 5 of them including a Seraph - also have
Gangrel Conspiracy, which is also pretty shit-hot.

You also don't have to throw out Amaranth thoughtlessly. Choose the
vampires who'll burn you first. Torporize them, so they can't cast
votes during the bloodhunt referendum. Then go on a diablerie spree.

That just seems like a sensible attempt at balance, found through-out
the game.

Klai...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
28 gru 2006, 09:40:5428.12.2006
do
Other seraphs that we likely will see include two assamites, Itzin
Ur-Baal and Djuhah. I think there was one more seraph also but don't
remember who it was.
JH kirjoitti:

Luis Duarte - Powerbase:Lisbon

nieprzeczytany,
28 gru 2006, 11:41:5628.12.2006
do
On Dec 21, 3:21 pm, atomweaver <atomwea...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ...copied from the VTES Boston Yahoo list

I guess these are Playtest descriptions, right? (subject to be changed
just before printing).

> Tattoo Signal
> Action. Burn Option.
> + 1 stealth action. Requires a Seraph.
> Put this card on the acting Seraph. This ready Seraph may tap this card
> to untap
> another Black Hand vampire. A vampire may only have one Tattoo Signal.

If the deck has space for it and the crypt has interesting Seraphs...

> Drop Point Network
> 1 pool
> Master. Requires a ready Black Hand vampire.
> Remove 7 cards in your ash heap from the game to search your library for
> minion card. Show it to all players and move it to your hand. Discard
> afterward.
> DRAFT: As above, but remove only 3 cards.

Maybe yes maybe not...

> Guarded Rubrics
> 1 pool.
> Unique equipment. Requires a ready Black Hand vampire.
> The vampire with this equipment may bleed at +2 bleed as a (D) action
> that costs
> 1 blood. While bearer is ready, Gehenna cards cost an additional pool to
> play.

Nice. Good for BH S&B... cheaper to play innitially than Pulse (many BH
have auspex)!

> Truth in Ink
> Reaction. Requires a Black Hand vampire.
> Only usable wihen a vampire who is not Black Hand is bleeding you.
> Reduce the
> bleed amount by 2.

Nice. Good for BH without superior Auspex or Dominate.

> Elimelech the Twice-Damned
> 11, !VEN, Group 5
> pro AUS DEM DOM FOR OBF
> Sabbat. Black Hand. Seraph: Elimelech strikes with first strike. +1
> bleed. +1
> strength.

Nice. Hope (again and again...) the First Strike could be changed to
bypass the S:CE...
A !Ventrue with superior OBF? Good!

> Nizzam al-Latif
> 9, ASM, Group 5
> dem ANI CEL OBF QUI
> Sabbat. Black Hand: Damage from Nizzam's hand strikes is aggravated.
> (The Blood
> Curse does not affect Nizzam.)

Maybe ... not. Capacity too high to play and for his disciplines and
clan, maybe the aggro hand strikes are a corner case. More interesting
if the aggravated built in modifier could be applied, for instance, to
all long-range strikes, to combine with Blood Sweat. A thing like that
would justify to play a 9-cap.

Jadasc

nieprzeczytany,
28 gru 2006, 11:59:1228.12.2006
do

Luis Duarte - Powerbase:Lisbon wrote:
> On Dec 21, 3:21 pm, atomweaver <atomwea...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > ...copied from the VTES Boston Yahoo list
>
> I guess these are Playtest descriptions, right? (subject to be changed
> just before printing).

Heavens, no! These are from GAME TRADE magazine, a resource for hobby
retailers. The text as transcribed is final.

Jason, who doesn't violate NDAs as a matter of course

Nowe wiadomości: 0