ECQ Vienna, Austria TWD

The Lasombra

Sep 21, 2009, 9:16:18 PM9/21/09
ECQ Austria
Vienna, Austria
September 20, 2009
3R + F

Can anyone report the number of players? The event hasn't been turned
in to White Wolf.

Martin Major's Tournament Winning Deck

Deck Name: mINIMAL sTYLE
Created By: Martin Major
I've seen Nana Buruku on the white-wolf website
(before the release). Since I didn't have the time
and energy to trade for or the money to buy 15 deep
songs, 9 ashurs and 4 target vitals it took me until
now to get all the cards together (big thanks to
Gyula Erdos who borrowed me 11 deep songs, 3 ashurs
and 3 vitals). After playing some friendly games and
this tournament I will replace two cards for another
cats guidance and on the qui vive. Otherwise I am
happy with all my choices.

I made it to the finals with 1GW 3,5 VP-s as the fifth
finalist. The seating in the finals was actually really
cool for me. With some luck I made 1GW 4 Vps in the final.

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 8, Max: 32, Avg: 4,5)
1 Beetleman obf ANI 4 Nosferatu
1 Darva Felispa ani pot 3 Nosferatu
1 Mouse ani 2 Nosferatu
1 Bobby Lemon pro ANI 4 Gangrel
1 Bothwell ani for 3 Gangrel
1 Lisa Noble ani 1 Caitiff
4 Nana Buruku ANI POT PRE 8 Guruhi
1 Stick ANI 3 Nosferatu Antitribu
1 Zip ani 2 Ravnos

Library: (75 cards)
-------------------
Master (18 cards)
3 Animalism
1 Archon Investigation
9 Ashur Tablets
1 Fame
1 Pentex Subversion
1 Powerbase: Montreal
2 Vessel

Action (15 cards)
15 Deep Song

Reaction (8 cards)
2 Cats` Guidance
1 Delaying Tactics
3 On the Qui Vive
2 Sense the Savage Way

Combat (33 cards)
10 Aid from Bats
2 Canine Horde
10 Carrion Crows
4 Target Vitals
5 Taste of Vitae
2 Terror Frenzy

Event (1 cards)
1 Dragonbound

Pascal

Sep 22, 2009, 4:09:41 AM9/22/09
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 21:16:18 -0400, The Lasombra
<TheLa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>ECQ Austria
>Vienna, Austria
>September 20, 2009
>3R + F
>
>Can anyone report the number of players? The event hasn't been turned
>in to White Wolf.

There were 15 Players.

Pascal

Rhavas

Sep 22, 2009, 11:48:57 AM9/22/09
On Sep 22, 4:09 am, Pascal <Pasca...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 21:16:18 -0400, The Lasombra
>
> <TheLasom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >ECQ Austria
> >Vienna, Austria
> >September 20, 2009
> >3R + F
>
> >Can anyone report the number of players?  The event hasn't been turned
> >in to White Wolf.
>
> There were 15 Players.
>
> Pascal

This deck archetype (Deep Song, Crows and Bats) seems really popular
and quite sucessful right now. The versatility of Deep Song and the
tried and true combo of Bats and Crows (I'd love to see what Crows
would look like if made today - probably more like Bestial Vengenance,
but that's a discussion for a different thread) make the deck very
good.

Martin Tibor Major

Sep 22, 2009, 1:57:06 PM9/22/09

> This deck archetype (Deep Song, Crows and Bats) seems really popular
> and quite sucessful right now.  The versatility of Deep Song and the
> tried and true combo of Bats and Crows (I'd love to see what Crows
> would look like if made today - probably more like Bestial Vengenance,
> but that's a discussion for a different thread) make the deck very
> good.

Actually animalism is one of the best combat disciplines. However you
need to add either a strong wall section or the possibility to rush
MANY times to be able to deal with s:ce. I've chosen the second
option, because it makes you cycle your hand really fast, which is
good for the tablets, too.

Powerlord

Sep 30, 2009, 4:25:26 AM9/30/09
Can someone post the POT Princes deck? I would like to have a look at
it.

Powerlord