Your deck sucks

jcrossn...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2009, 11:43:38 AM3/31/09
You heard me. It sucks. I don't care what silly trick you think it can
do, or how much card cycling and dominate you have tacked onto it.
Maybe you've played it a few times and got some VPs. Maybe you even
won a game. I don't care. All the decks you were playing against
sucked too. I hate you.

Just a friendly reminder.
Jesse

loca...@hotmail.de

Mar 31, 2009, 11:48:54 AM3/31/09

At least you are honest. Keep this up, you'll have a lot of people
smiling at you. :)

Orpheus

Mar 31, 2009, 11:52:13 AM3/31/09

You're perfectly right. All my decks suck.

Which makes victory all the sweetest because when I win it's just me, not a
cheesy deck. ;)

Jozxyqk

Mar 31, 2009, 12:10:10 PM3/31/09

go deck yourself

klai...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2009, 12:22:22 PM3/31/09
On 31 maalis, 19:10, Jozxyqk <jfeue...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:

Don't feed the troll.

Jozxyqk

Mar 31, 2009, 12:32:04 PM3/31/09

Jesse's not a troll. More like an otyugh.

Peter D Bakija

Mar 31, 2009, 12:45:40 PM3/31/09
On Mar 31, 12:32 pm, Jozxyqk <jfeue...@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:
> Jesse's not a troll.  More like an otyugh.

Neo, or just the regular kind?

-Peter

loca...@hotmail.de

Mar 31, 2009, 1:01:39 PM3/31/09

I think regular. I'd be surprised if this one has any psionic
abilities...

Kushiel

Mar 31, 2009, 5:01:16 PM3/31/09
On Mar 31, 11:43 am, jcrossnicker...@gmail.com wrote:
> I hate you.

*sniff*

You brute.

John Eno

adam....@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2009, 5:23:34 PM3/31/09
On Mar 31, 11:43 am, jcrossnicker...@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks for the reminder!
Man... steal a table from Jesse once or twice and see how he gets?
Sheesh! :-)

Juggernaut1981

Mar 31, 2009, 6:15:05 PM3/31/09
On Apr 1, 8:23 am, "adam.hu...@gmail.com" <adam.hu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

May your crypt be full of support vamps with inferior disciplines, may
your predator be a S&B weenie horde and may your hand be full of
reaction cards.

Of course I mean that in the nicest possible way...

Tehck

Apr 1, 2009, 2:29:34 AM4/1/09

Here i was thinking my obeah/celerity multi-rush deck was an inspired
deck of win :(

Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

Orpheus

Apr 1, 2009, 2:48:27 AM4/1/09

It's not ?!?

You mean that maybe my Sertenpere Abombwe + Vissicitude deck would be
sub-optimal ?

Orpheus

Blooded Sand

Apr 1, 2009, 3:26:59 AM4/1/09

Shouldn't that be master cards?

Blooded Sand

Apr 1, 2009, 3:27:16 AM4/1/09

Lose much last night? ;)

Juggernaut1981

Apr 1, 2009, 5:24:46 AM4/1/09

Nah, you ever tried to cycle Reactions without vamps?

Tehck

Apr 1, 2009, 10:33:28 AM4/1/09

Is it an abombwe+Vissicitude vote deck?
Don't let Jesse get you down man, your deck is totally optimal!

Orpheus

Apr 2, 2009, 3:09:27 AM4/2/09
Tehck wrote:
> On Apr 1, 5:48 pm, "Orpheus" <orpheus.TAKEOU...@free.fr> wrote:
>> Tehck wrote:

>>> Here i was thinking my obeah/celerity multi-rush deck was an
>>> inspired deck of win :(
>>
>> It's not ?!?
>>
>> You mean that maybe my Sertenpere Abombwe + Vissicitude deck would be
>> sub-optimal ?
>>
>> Orpheus
>
> Is it an abombwe+Vissicitude vote deck?

Sure, with a bit of Necro of course.

> Don't let Jesse get you down man, your deck is totally optimal!

Aaaaah ! Here I am all relieved now. Thanks for small Favors.

Trent is God.

Orpheus

Frederick Scott

Apr 4, 2009, 12:46:46 AM4/4/09