Ardb Release 2 RC 6

Graham Smith

Feb 21, 2008, 3:26:23 PM2/21/08
Hi All,

We are happy to announce Version 2 RC 6 of Ardb.

This version fixes the following issues:

1) Fixed memory leak in Inventory import.

To display card images download the LARGE zip file
http://www.divshare.com/download/3437098-a1c .

Under Windows extract the folder "cardimages" and move it to where
ever ardb.exe is
installed. e.g. If ardb.exe is installed into c:\ardb copy the
"cardimages" folder to there. For openSUSE and Fedora follow the
instructions in the rpm packages.

Please note that this zip file contains scans of all the sets and has
been created from the database of images built by the players over at
http://www.vtes.pl/. Without their work I would not have been able to
add image support easily. Also note that these images are smaller then
the ones found at the Feldb site. If people would like larger scans I
can provide some scripts for downloading them from
http://www.vtes.pl/.

You can download Ardb for Windows from
http://ardb.googlecode.com/files/ardb_release_2_rc_6.zip
You can download Ardb for openSUSE from
http://ardb.googlecode.com/files/ardb2RC6suse10.3.tar.gz
You can download Ardb for from Fedora
http://ardb.googlecode.com/files/ardb-2.rc5-svn20081902.fc8.i386.rpm
Images can be found at http://www.divshare.com/download/3437098-a1c

Graham, Petr, Sven and Meshee
The Ardb team

Salem

Feb 21, 2008, 5:06:41 PM2/21/08
Graham Smith wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We are happy to announce Version 2 RC 6 of Ardb.
>
> This version fixes the following issues:
>
> 1) Fixed memory leak in Inventory import.
>
> To display card images download the LARGE zip file
> http://www.divshare.com/download/3437098-a1c .

one thing i noticed when i was playing around with a previous version
was that the images don't retain their proportions when you resize
various parts of the interface. So your images end up all thin or fat or
whatever.

So if, while retaining the neat scaling feature of the images, you could
restrict them to keeping their correct aspect ratios, that'd be neat. :)

--
salem
(replace 'hotmail' with 'yahoo' to email)