Ousting Order Question

1 view

Yoritomo Jiriki

Mar 21, 2002, 5:25:55 AM3/21/02
I have 3 minions and 3 pool left.
My prey has 2 minions and 2 pool.
My grandprey has 5 minions and 4 pool. (My grandprey has 1VP for
ousting his prey, my initial predator).

I play Anarchist Uprising successfully.
Anarchist Uprising
Political Card-Worth 1 Vote. Called by any vampire at +1 stealth.
Successful referendum means each Methuselah burns 1 pool for each
minion he or she controls.

What is the ousting order and what are the VPs after playing Anarchist
Uprising successfully. I take it everyone is ousted without gaining
pool, right? This actually happened in a game last night.

I also had a Voter Captivation in my hand, could I have played that to
stay in the game (minion calling Anarchist Uprising had superior
Presence, and the vote would've passed 9-3 for the AU).

Thanks for your help!

LSJ

Mar 21, 2002, 6:38:06 AM3/21/02
Yoritomo Jiriki wrote:

> I have 3 minions and 3 pool left.
> My prey has 2 minions and 2 pool.
> My grandprey has 5 minions and 4 pool. (My grandprey has 1VP for
> ousting his prey, my initial predator).
>
> I play Anarchist Uprising successfully.
> Anarchist Uprising
> Political Card-Worth 1 Vote. Called by any vampire at +1 stealth.
> Successful referendum means each Methuselah burns 1 pool for each
> minion he or she controls.
>
> What is the ousting order and what are the VPs after playing Anarchist
> Uprising successfully. I take it everyone is ousted without gaining
> pool, right? This actually happened in a game last night.

Yes. [9.1]
Everyone gets 1VP for ousting respective preys.
End result: your grandprey wins 2-1-1-0

> I also had a Voter Captivation in my hand, could I have played that to
> stay in the game (minion calling Anarchist Uprising had superior
> Presence, and the vote would've passed 9-3 for the AU).

No. It is played after the referendum (by which time you're ousted).

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/