Synesios + Wash

Malone

Jun 23, 2008, 5:11:29 PM6/23/08
I control Synesios and play Wash. Can I pay a pool to get an
additional MPA?

I assume so, but wondered if maybe there's been some change since out-
of-turn trifles showed up.

The Lasombra

Jun 23, 2008, 6:38:51 PM6/23/08
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:11:29 -0700 (PDT), Malone wrote:

>I control Synesios and play Wash. Can I pay a pool to get an
>additional MPA?

Yes, and you will be able to play 2 more master cards if you survive
until your next master phase.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/index.php?line=cardlist

Synesios [BL:R2]
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: True Brujah
Group: 2
Capacity: 8
Discipline: obf ser POT PRE TEM
Independent: Synesios has 2 votes. You may pay a pool when you play a
Master: Out-of-Turn card to gain an extra master phase action in your
next master phase. Synesios cannot use cards that require Celerity
[cel]. Scarce.
Artist: Durwin Talon

Wash [Third:U, LotN:PS]
Cardtype: Master
Master: out-of-turn. Trifle. Do not replace until your next untap
phase.
Cancel a master card played by your predator or prey as it is played
(no cost is paid). That Methuselah gains a master phase action (if the
canceled card is an out-of-turn master, the master phase action is
gained during that Methuselah's next master phase).
Artist: Jeremy McHugh