DANISH ECQ 09-05-2009

1 view

Jesper Bøje

Apr 14, 2009, 3:55:09 AM4/14/09
Time: 09-05-2009 11:00

Location:
Fuglesangs Allé 4, Room H214
8210 Århus V

Cost: 50,- dkk

Prizes (if at least 20 players show up):
One box of Boosters and Starters for the Winner
2. (-5.) place 12 boosters
Ancient hearts boosters to the final 5
T-Shirts for the qualifiers
Promo cards for everyone
3 random players would recive 8 boosters each.

Contact: Jesper Bøje at j...@jyhad.dk for more information

Best regards
Jesper Bøje
vtes.papspil.dk

andreas.s...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2009, 4:45:13 AM4/14/09

A shame that it's on the wrong island for us swedes :(

_angst_

Apr 14, 2009, 5:20:12 AM4/14/09
On 14 Apr, 09:55, Jesper Bøje <j...@jyhad.dk> wrote:

Sorry but is the tournament on the 9th of may or the 5th of september?
All these different formats confuse me.
Regards
Alex

nikola...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2009, 8:19:39 AM4/14/09
> A shame that it's on the wrong island for us swedes :(- Skjul tekst i anførselstegn -
>
> - Vis tekst i anførselstegn -

If you are in the south of Sweden it is still very doable. I know that
a bunch of people from Copenhagen will fill up a car or two and head
over there. We usually meet up at the Central Station which would be
easy to get to if you are from the Malmø area for instance.
Would you and/or people you play with be interested in that?

andreas.s...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2009, 3:56:14 PM4/14/09
> Would you and/or people you play with be interested in that?- Dölj citerad text -
>
> - Visa citerad text -

That sounds like a good idea. Will forward it to the others and see
what they say. :)

Jesper Bøje

Apr 15, 2009, 5:30:52 AM4/15/09
> Sorry but is the tournament on the 9th of may or the 5th of september?
> All these different formats confuse me.
> Regards
> Alex- Skjul tekst i anførselstegn -

Im sorry, its the 9th of May. I know its only a months notice but Ill
hope you can manage to come by anyhow :)

Cheers
/Jesper

Jesper Bøje

Apr 15, 2009, 5:36:20 AM4/15/09
Aslo if your more to the north in Sweden you could take the ferry to
Fredrikshavn and then drive down to Århus.

If anyone wants to come, let me know and I will help what I can with
getting you here. Picking you up in Billund or Tirstrup Airport, bring
you back to the airport. Try to find the right train or ferry, or what
ever. Just let me know and Ill see what we can find out :)

Cheers
/Jesper

_angst_

Apr 15, 2009, 6:16:33 AM4/15/09

Hi!

I would love to but it seems like it'll be impossible to take the
ferry route if you want to try to make it a daytrip. The Stena Line
schedule isn't really helping and Stena Line Express is in dry-dock
till May 11 :(

Only possible option would be if any of you local danish players would
be able to host 2-5 Swedish players from Friday evening till Sunday
morning.

Regards
Alex

Jesper Bøje

Apr 15, 2009, 10:43:51 AM4/15/09
> Only possible option would be if any of you local danish players would
> be able to host 2-5 Swedish players from Friday evening till Sunday
> morning.

Let me work on that, I belive that it shouldent be a problem to figure
out something, Ill return. :)

Cheers
/Jesper