Horrid Reality

cyru...@my-deja.com

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00
If I play horrid reality and draw a gun, and the vampire I'm in combat
with plays steal equipment with FS. Where does the equipment go after
combat. Back in the library or to the vampire controlling the equipment

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Noal McDonald

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00
cyru...@my-deja.com wrote:
> If I play horrid reality and draw a gun, and the vampire
> I'm in combat with plays steal equipment with FS. Where
> does the equipment go after combat.

If Horrid Reality is played at minor, it gets put in your ash heap. If
played at superior, it goes back into you library.

Regards,
Noal McDonald
--
"What you cannot enforce, do not command."
-- Socrates

LSJ

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00
cyru...@my-deja.com wrote:

> If I play horrid reality and draw a gun, and the vampire I'm in combat
> with plays steal equipment with FS. Where does the equipment go after
> combat. Back in the library or to the vampire controlling the equipment

If you played Horrid Reality at superior:
Back in your library, if the weapon is still in play.

If you played Horrid Reality at inferior:
To your ash heap.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Ken shaw

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00
how about if the weapon is destroyed in the combat what happens then? I
assume it stays in the ash heap but it recently came up and might as well be
sure.

Ken Shaw