Question: Taste of Vitae

Sigmund Bjornstein

Jan 24, 2002, 4:03:09 PM1/24/02
Hi.
I'm sure I saw this answered before, but I can't find it now, so...
Can you play taste of vitae after a round of combat with an ally?

Thanks.

-- Sigmund

Thomas Pichler

Jan 24, 2002, 5:07:07 PM1/24/02
Sigmund Bjornstein wrote:

> Hi.
> I'm sure I saw this answered before, but I can't find it now, so...
> Can you play taste of vitae after a round of combat with an ally?

No. Card text: "This vampire gains an amount of blood equal to the
amount lost by the opposing VAMPIRE."

Thomas

James Coupe

Jan 24, 2002, 5:10:53 PM1/24/02
In message <9e226d99.02012...@posting.google.com>, Sigmund

Bjornstein <bjorn...@yahoo.com> writes:
>I'm sure I saw this answered before, but I can't find it now, so...
>Can you play taste of vitae after a round of combat with an ally?

No; that's why it says "opposing vampire".

--
James Coupe "Never give in to them," she whispered. "No matter what
PGP 0x5D623D5D EB they do or how important you feel it is to get their accep-

LSJ

Jan 24, 2002, 5:23:25 PM1/24/02
Sigmund Bjornstein wrote:
> Can you play taste of vitae after a round of combat with an ally?

No (card text: "opposing vampire").

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/