Ardb card images

Peter Christensen

Apr 27, 2011, 5:01:23 PM4/27/11
Hello everybody!

I was just wondering if any of you have a direct link to where I can
find the card images for ardb? The download function in the program
doesn't seem to work, for some reason.

Hope you can help.
Thanks

- Peter

The Lasombra

Apr 27, 2011, 5:38:27 PM4/27/11
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:01:23 -0700 (PDT), Peter Christensen wrote:

>Hello everybody!

>I was just wondering if any of you have a direct link to where I can
>find the card images for ardb? The download function in the program
>doesn't seem to work, for some reason.

They used to be hosted on powerbase-bath, as Bath, UK based players
were responsible for it. That site is gone though. I don't currently
know if anyone else is hosting the files.

It is 306 MB in 24 zip files, so it is too large for my site. Perhaps
vekn.net can host them?

Or the google archive might be able to host them...

http://code.google.com/p/ardb/downloads/list

Carpe noctem.

The Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com