Veil of Darkness and actions?

Peter D Bakija

Mar 23, 2009, 12:55:44 PM3/23/09
I tried searching for an answer and failed, so here I am--if you take
an action using a discipline, and it gets cancelled by Veil of
Darkness (i.e. you turn over a master card), are you tapped anyway? Or
does it work like a DI or whatever so you are untapped and never took
the action?

Thanks,
-Peter

LSJ

Mar 23, 2009, 1:11:04 PM3/23/09

The latter.

If an action card gets canceled as it is played (by DI or Veil or anything
else), then the effects of that play (tapping the acting minion, beginning the
action, etc.) do not occur.